It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Skreczi: Also P. K. Dick "Ubik" is one of the amsterpeace, even for that author. You should read it ASAP :)
I've just ordered it. While your recommendation actually brought me to the edge (again), it was the recommendation of Terry Gilliam on the cover that finally pushed me over. I normally try to avoid Amazon for buying books, as I want to support my local bookstore. But I guess it was now or never, considering that I wanted to get it since the game came out.

And I will only buy the game (again, as I've got the boxed version at home) here! So get on it you people!

My screenshot also has some recommendations on how to get new publishers.
Attachments:
Ah, a very interesting game! I remember trying it a bit, the whole covert affairs theme interested me, but never actually managed to progress much...

It's Floor 13.

Since I know it's correct, and probably I won't be online for some time, here's a next one. Sorry for the small screenshot, if it proves too hard, I'll post another one or some hints.
Attachments:
enigma.jpg (9 Kb)
Post edited January 27, 2012 by WireHead
Ahhh... missed it by several minutes... I believe someone also posted Floor 13 screenshot not too long ago.
It was Floor 13. Nice little game. No clue about the current one.

(Btw, Bureu 13 was posted earlier, which brought me to Floor 13)
WireHead: Ah, a very interesting game! I remember trying it a bit, the whole covert affairs theme interested me, but never actually managed to progress much...

It's Floor 13.

Since I know it's correct, and probably I won't be online for some time, here's a next one. Sorry for the small screenshot, if it proves too hard, I'll post another one or some hints.
I believe it's The 7th Guest
Zjeraar, you believe correctly! Your turn!
Here goes.
Attachments:
Zjeraar: Here goes.
Toki Tori
WingedKagouti: Toki Tori
Yeah, made by some of my fellow countrymen.

Your turn.
no new game? :( Come on WingedKagouti - give us something :D
Skreczi: no new game? :( Come on WingedKagouti - give us something :D
I completely forgot about this.

And I can't remember what game I wanted to post, so next poster gets the torch.
To get this going again.
Attachments:
rada.png (8 Kb)
Hmm, graphics too old to be Quarantine, and that's it for my knowledge of DOS car combat games :(

Edit: Ah, cheated to get the answer (though the old fashioned non-image search way)
Post edited January 31, 2012 by kalirion
kalirion: Hmm, graphics too old to be Quarantine, and that's it for my knowledge of DOS car combat games :(

Edit: Ah, cheated to get the answer (though the old fashioned non-image search way)
This one's quite a bit older, a real gem though!
kalirion: Hmm, graphics too old to be Quarantine, and that's it for my knowledge of DOS car combat games :(

huh. I thought I was the only one who had ever heard of that game.