It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Lord of the Flies refers to Beelzebub, not Satan, but there are still a lot of games that could link to, but no likely candidates to be this one. I haven't a clue what this could be.
I've cheated and I must admit that the title is connected to Lord fo the Flies
cheated as well and must admit, I have never ever heard of that game before :)
glad my question was interesting :)
Ubivis - thats also true - I have never ever EVER never EVER heard of that game. Still I am curious if anyone will get it.

Or maybe Keremix give us another riddle? :) Give away this one and check other one :D
alright alright...

next game
Attachments:
keremix: alright alright...

next game
Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi

also last game was (when you are giving new game tell us what the last one was :) )
inherent evil the haunted hotel
Post edited January 27, 2012 by Skreczi
keremix: alright alright...

next game
Skreczi: nosferatu wrath of malachi

inherent evil the haunted hotel
correct and

correct
So what is your favouraite PS2 game then? I was thinking Obscura and went down the route thinking Penumbra Overture! Also was thinking of the Fatal Frame series on PS2 where you have the camera.

Is the Haunted Hotel like the other games I mentioned, I ask as I do like Amnesia and always on the look out for similar games and never heard of Haunted Hotel.
Post edited January 27, 2012 by iainmet
my favorite ps2 game is Resident Evil 4, which indeed sounds like Inherent Evil :)

Inherent Evil is a typical point and click adventure game. Nothing very special about it but still a nice game if you are into horror adventures,,,
Post edited January 27, 2012 by keremix
Thankyou, I see the connection there with the name. Will look into getting hold of Inherent Evil, like I said I love Amnesia and horror adventures so I think it will be a worthwhile addition if I can source it.
iainmet: So what is your favouraite PS2 game then? I was thinking Obscura and went down the route thinking Penumbra Overture! Also was thinking of the Fatal Frame series on PS2 where you have the camera.

Is the Haunted Hotel like the other games I mentioned, I ask as I do like Amnesia and always on the look out for similar games and never heard of Haunted Hotel.
Maybe he saying Inherent Evil sounds like Resident Evil?
Edit - Ninjitsu Technique'd!
Post edited January 27, 2012 by Fever_Discordia
riddle
Attachments:
riddle.jpg (59 Kb)
Skreczi: riddle
Ubik

based on a novel(la?) by Phlilipp K Dick, which I is on my to read list since that game came out.

Which, btw, would be a nice addition to GOG, as I've never managed to get it to run. I think it was Eidos. *hint,hint*
Skreczi: riddle
SimonG: Ubik

based on a novel(la?) by Phlilipp K Dick, which I is on my to read list since that game came out.

Which, btw, would be a nice addition to GOG, as I've never managed to get it to run. I think it was Eidos. *hint,hint*
You are right

Also P. K. Dick "Ubik" is one of the amsterpeace, even for that author. You should read it ASAP :)

And, of course, buy Ubik! The best posible drink you can ever taste!
Nothing else on this, or every other world is so refreshing and good.
Ubik, the best choice for a hot and beautifull day!