It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Max_R: It's only a game, so, why don't you answer? :)
SimonG: Because I cheated ;-). And cheaters are lame (and I don't have a game ready)
Considering the game was apparently never released and is fairly old, I think it's fairly safe to say it's unlikely anyone will arrive at the right game simply by guessing alone from that image...
Post edited January 25, 2012 by bansama
C'mon guys, it's just a game :)
Never relased, you can remember this screenshot probably because it was common in games magazine around '97
Another common screenshot
Attachments:
joke2.jpg (51 Kb)
Max_R: Another common screenshot
Scout?
Neither
97? Is it maybe an early version of Duke Nukem Forever?
MobiusArcher: 97? Is it maybe an early version of Duke Nukem Forever?
No, it's a never relase game. It's also the only fps attempt that the developer (well known on gog) has done.
Area 52?
Max_R: Another common screenshot
Out of curiosity I've also cheated and just one question appears to me – you do realise this was canceled there fore not that much people will remember this?
Post edited January 25, 2012 by Skreczi
Neither :)
Cavedog is the developer. Same as Total Annihilation Series:)
Amen: The Awakening
to get this going on:

Amen: The Awakening

okay... 1 second late :D
Post edited January 25, 2012 by Ubivis
keremix: Amen: The Awakening
It's your turn!
I think this won't be very difficult.
Attachments:
shining.jpg (49 Kb)
keremix: Amen: The Awakening
Max_R: It's your turn!
So the game was never released... are there any demos or anything hanging around that I could get ahold of? My "hard to find FPSs" fetish is being stoked...:3