It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cenccu: To keep the game going. Dont know how hard this is.
Cadaver747: Stellar 7?

Just in case I would like Cenccu to proceed, if correct.
That is correct. You dont want to take your turn? Someone else could post next one.
Cadaver747: Stellar 7?

Just in case I would like Cenccu to proceed, if correct.
Cenccu: That is correct. You dont want to take your turn? Someone else could post next one.
Not exactly, I want you to give another shot :)
But it's your choice of course.
Well, if you insist. Here is another one!
Attachments:
money.gif (96 Kb)
Cenccu: Well, if you insist. Here is another one!
Cash Crop. I used to play that one in Gifted Class in Elementary School.
Cenccu: Well, if you insist. Here is another one!
jefequeso: Cash Crop. I used to play that one in Gifted Class in Elementary School.
You know I was going to guess 'Cash Crop' as it says 'Cash Crop' right there in the top left hand corner but I thought "neh - couldn't be..."
jefequeso: Cash Crop. I used to play that one in Gifted Class in Elementary School.
What went wrong jefequeso, what went so very very wrong? ;-p
Just kidding. ;D
I dont know if there is a seperate game called Cash Crop. I was looking a title that has this in it.
KOCollins: What went wrong jefequeso, what went so very very wrong? ;-p
Just kidding. ;D
heh. Well, I started using my powers for evil instead of good.
Here is another screen.
Attachments:
bearruns.png (85 Kb)
Cenccu: Here is another screen.
Never saw a game like that, but it looks like a great way to learn new languages :)
Smart Games Challenge 1 Computer Software? I saw this on ebay......

Feel free to take my turn if I'm correct
PandaLiang: Smart Games Challenge 1 Computer Software? I saw this on ebay......

Feel free to take my turn if I'm correct
It is Smart Games Challenge 1.
Next persons turn.
No body willing to take my turn? I'll put one up then. I don't know how difficult or easy this will be though.........
Attachments:
abc.jpg (59 Kb)
Looks like something out of the demo scene :)
some hints then
it is a background screen of a visual noval kind of game from Japan, and it's actually a quite popular game in Japan.
Depending on the console, it can be a adult game, but this screen appears on both versions.
A spinoff of this game also have a very short moment with some effect like this screen shot. That spinoff is a fighting game on console, and it did reach North America and Europe.