It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FraterPerdurabo: I'll take Aatami's word as a confirmation!
Here's one of the first games that I ever played, sorry for the poor quality! If you don't recognise it, just tineye it!
hmm looks like BZflag...
FraterPerdurabo: I'll take Aatami's word as a confirmation!
Here's one of the first games that I ever played, sorry for the poor quality! If you don't recognise it, just tineye it!
wodmarach: hmm looks like BZflag...
It's not.

The picture is balls, so I've attached another one. This one should be a dead giveaway for anyone who knows this game.
Attachments:
321.jpg (12 Kb)
FraterPerdurabo: The picture is balls, so I've attached another one. This one should be a dead giveaway for anyone who knows this game.
Sir, I do believe you repeat yourself. (and I was the one who solved it that time :P)
FraterPerdurabo: The picture is balls, so I've attached another one. This one should be a dead giveaway for anyone who knows this game.
kalirion: Sir, I do believe you repeat yourself. (and I was the one who solved it that time :P)
Well, fuck.
Should take a break from beer, your go!
All right, easy one (I think):
Attachments:
kalirion: All right, easy one (I think):
Breath Of Death VII
SillyHollow: Breath Of Death VII
Correct! Your turn...
I really wonder if anyone knows this one....
Attachments:
Breath of Death VII: The Beginning?
SillyHollow: I really wonder if anyone knows this one....
Crusader?
SillyHollow: I really wonder if anyone knows this one....
kalirion: Crusader?
Nope
I'll post another picture of the same game because the first one is really difficult
Attachments:
SillyHollow: I'll post another picture of the same game because the first one is really difficult
Dragon Raja

The text really gave it away.
SillyHollow: I'll post another picture of the same game because the first one is really difficult
GoJays2025: Dragon Raja

The text really gave it away.
You sir, are correct!

Your turn :-)
Here it is!
Attachments: