It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Die Fugger II?
One of the Anno series? Sorry, just pulled that out of my ass.
Or Ein Colonization Game In Deutsch?
Post edited February 01, 2009 by michaelleung
Zeewolf: Die Fugger II?

And we have a WINNER! You have my respect sir, provided that you didn't just google the text :)
This one should not be too hard. It's a really enjoyable game.
Attachments:
ready.png (15 Kb)
ready2.png (9 Kb)
ready3.png (14 Kb)
Zeewolf: Die Fugger II?
instant: And we have a WINNER! You have my respect sir, provided that you didn't just google the text :)

Interesting fact taken from the MobyGames page of Die Fugger II game:
"The game must not be sold at the moment due to a German court decision. A descendant of the original Fugger family fears a defamation of his name due to the fact that you can also take part in illegal activities in the game."
Not like the wouldn't have been involved in illegal, or at least grey activities back then. But if you take Germany and "VIP-law", you easily get such decisions.
ruff and tumble on the amiga?
I remember I bought it..just when my amiga went tits up :(
any way...used to play this a lot...back in the day
Attachments:
things.png (14 Kb)
bleak.png (18 Kb)
look.png (19 Kb)
Post edited February 01, 2009 by deadbyday
Skreczi: "The game must not be sold at the moment due to a German court decision. A descendant of the original Fugger family fears a defamation of his name due to the fact that you can also take part in illegal activities in the game."

Dirty fuggers, ruining our fun...
It certainly does look like ruff & tumble, I'd say its your go deadbyday
deadbyday: any way...used to play this a lot...back in the day

Are these really from the same game? They must have used two different artists then. "things.png" and "look.png" look very somber and beautiful. The cartoonish graphics in happy pastel colours from "bleak.png" stand in stark contrast to the rest.
Looks interesting though. At first glance, it looks RPG-ish, but the gameplay shot looks like a board game, sort of. I see there's also a 2 player option in the menu.
Research, research... Bingo! Celtic Legends
Here's another game that's buckets of fun in 2 player mode.
Attachments:
Post edited February 01, 2009 by Wishbone
are they even the same game? One looks kinda like Thrust and the other looks like something from an adventure game
Aliasalpha: are they even the same game? One looks kinda like Thrust and the other looks like something from an adventure game

One is the loading screen, the other is in-game. Adventure game? Really? Try a closer look. The view isn't top-down, it's a side view.
[EDIT] Oh, I just realized you described them in reverse order. Silly me :-(
You're close, however. Very close.
Well, I'm off to bed. If anyone gets it, just post a link for verification and continue.
Post edited February 01, 2009 by Wishbone
Gravity Force.
Here's the new challenge, not that it's much of a challenge to me because I already know what it is.
Attachments:
probmx.gif (5 Kb)
Skreczi: Interesting fact taken from the MobyGames page of Die Fugger II game:
"The game must not be sold at the moment due to a German court decision. A descendant of the original Fugger family fears a defamation of his name due to the fact that you can also take part in illegal activities in the game."

Yes, the court order really is a shame, and I think that the Guild (same developer, originally named Fugger III), currently announced here GOG, does not come close to matching the multiplayer fun of Fugger II. Anyway, the licence is buried somewhere at ea or ubisoft (can't remember who swallowed Sunflowers), so sadly there's almost no chance to get this game on gog.
I can confirm that my game was Ruff'n'Tumble, which is one of the greatest Amiga-classics of all time. Very intelligent and satisfying.
The current game is Action Biker, btw. :)
[url=]http://www.lemon64.com/games/details.php?ID=48[/url]
Edit: Added proof and a new challenge.
Attachments:
niceguy.png (37 Kb)
niceguy2.png (30 Kb)
Post edited February 02, 2009 by Zeewolf
Benefactor...aint it?
( the action biker remeinds me that there is an artical in this months retro gamer about games that have product placement...as you see action biker was changed to have clumsy colin from the kp skips adverts..which i do remember)
anyway to continue the advert theme ( I know crap link)
this should not prove too hard..but I mention it just because...well such "games" should not exist
Attachments:
shocking.gif (11 Kb)
Post edited February 02, 2009 by deadbyday