It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Someone other than me can go on with it :D
Faulpelz: Mafia
Correct!
Faulpelz: Someone other than me can go on with it :D
So get to it people!
Post edited May 16, 2011 by kalirion
I'll try...
Attachments:
Looks a bit like Star Wars game.
KotOR?
Nope. It's a FPS that is nowhere close to the Star Wars universe but it is in a "science fiction" setting.

Hint: There are three factions colored Blue, Red, & Purple.
Post edited May 18, 2011 by Aniketos
Aniketos: I'll try...
Planetside
I was in Terran Republic :)
Post edited May 19, 2011 by Skreczi
Skreczi: Planetside
Nice! I was a dedicated TR man myself. One of the best MP experiences I've ever had.
Aniketos: Nice! I was a dedicated TR man myself. One of the best MP experiences I've ever had.
true - the best MP experience :D . I hope they will finally create PlanetSide Next :) Here is my riddle
Attachments:
riddle.jpg (482 Kb)
Skreczi: snip
Section 8: Prejudice

If correct, someone else can take my turn.
Post edited May 19, 2011 by bansama
DEATH TO ELMO, LONG LIVE BARNEY
Taleroth: DEATH TO ELMO, LONG LIVE BARNEY
damn those smelly fishheads!

Skreczi: snip
bansama: Section 8: Prejudice

If correct, someone else can take my turn.
correct!
How about this?
Attachments:
snap0411.jpg (40 Kb)
Aniketos: Nice! I was a dedicated TR man myself. One of the best MP experiences I've ever had.
Skreczi: true - the best MP experience :D . I hope they will finally create PlanetSide Next :) Here is my riddle
Seems like they might be in the process of making it but I haven't seen any media releases of what it looks like. I doubt it'll be close to what it was like in the first 6 months-year of the game.
Skreczi: true - the best MP experience :D . I hope they will finally create PlanetSide Next :) Here is my riddle
Aniketos: Seems like they might be in the process of making it but I haven't seen any media releases of what it looks like. I doubt it'll be close to what it was like in the first 6 months-year of the game.
they have shown some pics of mosquito, vanguard, terran republic soldier and galaxy - check at planetside-universe
Wulfc: How about this?
I've played this game, but I have no idea. But if that's the game I *think* it is, I've been trying to remember the name of it for years. Could one of you guys be a kindly soul and reply to me when this one's been answered so I come in here and see what the name is?