It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wulfc: Those look very interesting - this thread does more than amuse :) I might go for that trilogy...
Navagon: You should. While you're at it pick up Amnesia from Gamersgate today while it is still on sale.
Sadly, no, I stick rigidly to my budget, after I overspent way too much in the past. So no games until payday Wednesday.

Meanwhile, as this slot is free...
Attachments:
Far out, that looks familiar... I look forward to seeing the answer to that one!
Here's another clue
Attachments:
tr!.jpg (34 Kb)
Wulfc: Here's another clue
Is it Designasaurus II?
Wraith: Is it Designasaurus II?
I think you just answered your own question there. No need for verification if you have proof.
Navagon: I think you just answered your own question there. No need for verification if you have proof.
It is when I need time to find a new screenshot :P

New pic, one of my favorite games which I have recently lost, and am pissed because a replacement costs around $40 :/
Attachments:
You are, of course, correct. Oldest game I have that still runs...
Navagon: I think you just answered your own question there. No need for verification if you have proof.
Wraith: It is when I need time to find a new screenshot :P

New pic, one of my favorite games which I have recently lost, and am pissed because a replacement costs around $40 :/
I think it is time for a hint or another riddle :)
Skreczi: I think it is time for a hint or another riddle :)
Seconded. It is oddly familiar, but being in a Gothic-castle-looking place that's not saying much.
I think that's Clocktower. If it is, I don't know which one.
Aatami: I think that's Clocktower. If it is, I don't know which one.
Correct, it is Clock Tower 1 for the US, 2 for Japan.
New one here
Attachments:
waatt.jpg (8 Kb)
Is it a Resident Evil ?
Nope.
Aatami: New one here
OK this is a wild guess since the image is low quality.. but could it be The Suffering?
Probably not, but that's the first thing that popped into my head.