It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Phc7006: It's fairly recent, so no, not Red Baron II, although I would kill for that king of graphic in Red Baron...

It's a full game - although technically an indie -, not a mod like Flanders fields, but Over Flanders fields is quite close ( Both games are contemporaries and have had successive revisions around 2006 around 2009, both are fairly unknown to the public)

As for Duke of Hazzard, there is one common point : both devs are located in Texas...
First Eagles: The Great War 1918
?
Phc7006: It's fairly recent, so no, not Red Baron II, although I would kill for that king of graphic in Red Baron...

It's a full game - although technically an indie -, not a mod like Flanders fields, but Over Flanders fields is quite close ( Both games are contemporaries and have had successive revisions around 2006 around 2009, both are fairly unknown to the public)

As for Duke of Hazzard, there is one common point : both devs are located in Texas...
Skreczi: First Eagles: The Great War 1918
?
Correct.
Phc7006: First Eagles: The Great War 1918
?
Phc7006: Correct.
Damn - I've got that, never seen that aircraft!
Phc7006: Correct.
Wulfc: Damn - I've got that, never seen that aircraft!
In fact the very correct answer is First Eagles 2, the DX10 version that also includes the expansion. It adds some aircrafts, like this AEG G.IV tactical bomber . Unfortunately not flyable.
new riddle :)
Attachments:
riddle.png (16 Kb)
Skreczi: new riddle :)
Moonstone.

Had it for the Amiga.. Or rather, had a/the floppy(ies?) but only the intro worked.. And it looked damn good..

By the way Skreczi, if searching for something here in a forum thread, instead of displaying 0 found, it displays 4000ish (number of posts in thread) found.. Try searching for some jibberish and see for yourself..

Edit:
proof

New game:
Attachments:
0.png (8 Kb)
1.png (9 Kb)
Post edited February 15, 2011 by RogerT.Houston
RogerT.Houston: New game:
Bug Bomber, I just checked my own boxed version. Also, MobyGames screenshots.

New game.
Attachments:
dinendash.jpg (294 Kb)
Post edited February 15, 2011 by WingedKagouti
RogerT.Houston: New game:
WingedKagouti: Bug Bomber, I just checked my own boxed version. Also, MobyGames screenshots.

New game.
That is correct! Awesome bomberman clone!
Phc7006: In fact the very correct answer is First Eagles 2, the DX10 version that also includes the expansion. It adds some aircrafts, like this AEG G.IV tactical bomber . Unfortunately not flyable.
Ah, ain't got that version...
WingedKagouti: New game.
That's got to be BlazBlue : Calamity Trigger.
I'll post a screenshot tomorrow. If someone wants to take my turn in-between, be my guest.
WingedKagouti: New game.
Narushima: That's got to be BlazBlue : Calamity Trigger.
Correct.
Skreczi: new riddle :)
RogerT.Houston: Moonstone.

Had it for the Amiga.. Or rather, had a/the floppy(ies?) but only the intro worked.. And it looked damn good..

By the way Skreczi, if searching for something here in a forum thread, instead of displaying 0 found, it displays 4000ish (number of posts in thread) found.. Try searching for some jibberish and see for yourself..

Edit:
proof

New game:
correct - btw. pelase send this to our tech support: website :) with some screenshot (I cant recreate this error)
Here's the new one.
Again, an arcade game, up to four players.
Attachments:
pokemon.png (119 Kb)
Looks like one of the "Dungeon & Dragons" Games. Don't know which one :(
Narushima: Here's the new one.
Again, an arcade game, up to four players.
D&D: Tower Of Doom?