It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Liar. :D
Hum... Alone in the Dark 4 (The New Nightmare)?
It's Prey, actually.
Thiev: It's Prey, actually.

correct ^^
something with good memories... :)
Attachments:
apache.png (7 Kb)
Thiev: something with good memories... :)

Is it SWIV?
Thiev: something with good memories... :)
DarthKaal: Is it SWIV?

Yep.
Thiev: Yep.

I remember playing this on Amiga, as well as its "prequel" (well, sort of) Silkworm. Great fun!
Here's a new one.
Attachments:
Thiev: Yep.
DarthKaal: I remember playing this on Amiga, as well as its "prequel" (well, sort of) Silkworm. Great fun!
Here's a new one.

I'm never going to remember the name but I LOVED this game back ni the day... On an Amstrad I think.
NoNetKarl: I'm never going to remember the name but I LOVED this game back ni the day... On an Amstrad I think.

Here is a hint to find the name of the game. It's not another screen from it but, well, you'll see...
Attachments:
smoking.jpg (124 Kb)
NoNetKarl: I'm never going to remember the name but I LOVED this game back ni the day... On an Amstrad I think.
DarthKaal: Here is a hint to find the name of the game. It's not another screen from it but, well, you'll see...

There was a solomon kane game
Bmoyn715: There was a solomon kane game

I've not find any reference of a Solomon Kane game so far.
Anyway, it's not a Solomon Kane game, but there is a relation. As said before, it's just a hint.
Oooh, ooh, I know
Solomon's Key!
Edit: proof! http://www.mobygames.com/game/atari-st/solomons-key/screenshots/gameShotId,69680/
New one.
I think this one is pretty tough. I remember playing the demo for this back in the '90's and was blown away. I never did find a store that sold it :-( Maybe gog?
Attachments:
Post edited January 12, 2010 by FlameWhip
Ecstatica 2, surely.
It's the only game series I know of that decided to use that graphical style. I remember finding the first game infuriatingly difficult, and I never played the second.
Indeed!
Your turn
Andy_Panthro: Ecstatica 2, surely.
It's the only game series I know of that decided to use that graphical style. I remember finding the first game infuriatingly difficult, and I never played the second.