It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

That's Boogerman!
Yes, it was easy, your turn now.
OK here it is.
(going to sleep now)
Attachments:
comeon.png (203 Kb)
Looks like a cropped picture (not a screenshot) from P P Hammer.
FrodoBaggins: Looks like a cropped picture (not a screenshot) from P P Hammer.
Correct! It's him, smoking as usual while waiting for the player to do something.
Your turn.
Let's get back to using actual screenshots!

Market Stall
FrodoBaggins: Let's get back to using actual screenshots!

Market Stall
Ooh, I'm pretty sure I remember the main character, but I don't remember the game name. Will need to dig through my Steam library.

EDIT: Found it! Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World.

No wonder filtering my library by "Captain" did not work, lol.

IIRC this was a fun game, but really needed voice acting.
Post edited July 01, 2022 by kalirion
kalirion: EDIT: Found it! Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World.
It is indeed Kaptain Brawe.

I love that game - would gladly buy it again if it came to GOG.
kalirion: EDIT: Found it! Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World.
FrodoBaggins: It is indeed Kaptain Brawe.

I love that game - would gladly buy it again if it came to GOG.
I'd like a sequel, unfortunately the Kickstarter was unsuccessful.

Anyway, next one might be hard:
Attachments:
metroid.jpg (138 Kb)
Post edited July 01, 2022 by kalirion
Seems no one knows what this game is :)
It's a runner/gunner/metroidvania with a jetpack (technically a rocket <old gun type>) that you can use to fly around for a very limited amount of time, which is pretty fun. You can find upgrades for it to be able to fly longer, which is needed for one of the primary traversal blocks.

The worst part of the game is that all weapons except for the starting gun and the drill (a pretty powerful melee weapon doubling as another traversal block clearer) have "durability" which decreases whenever you take damage while having that weapon decreased. Once it breaks it's unusable until you collect enough energy orb drops from killed enemies to repair it, which is also the same way you regain health. Weapons can break in as few as 2 or 3 hits, depending on the weapon. Repairing them takes a LOT of these random orb drops. And checkpoints/save points save your health and ammo durability instead of replenishing them... Which all translates to much time spent farming to heal and repair.
This game's on sale on Steam for under $3 right now.
Rocketron?
csanjuro: Rocketron?
You got it! Your turn!
one of my favorites
Attachments:
game.jpg (261 Kb)