It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: Also, that looks like Outcast.
Outcast Second Contact to be exact, but I'll give it to you :)

Your turn again!
Post edited February 01, 2022 by kalirion
Time4Tea: technically, it would be within the rules to just post an '@' and see if anyone can guess what ASCII game it is ...
c'mon everyone knows it's a DWARF
Time4Tea: technically, it would be within the rules to just post an '@' and see if anyone can guess what ASCII game it is ...
osm: c'mon everyone knows it's a DWARF
I think you mean a Rogue.
Austrobogulator: Also, that looks like Outcast.
kalirion: Outcast Second Contact to be exact, but I'll give it to you :)

Your turn again!
Whoops, I was thinking that it was the remake, but for some reason, I thought the remake just had the same name.

Erm, anyway, a new game:
Attachments:
Lone_Scout: I always considered image searching as cheating too, but some people have... a more relaxed point of view on that subject, and it's not really written anywhere.
So, unless players agree on a new set of rules the only ones are "I will give you a screenshot of a game, and you will answer. If an answer is true you can ask your question. But point is the person who is asking the question must verify the answer."
(bolding is mine)

But a screenshot is just that - a screenshot. It's not a cropped picture, or a picture with parts of it blacked out. It's a screenshot. And I've found that most of the entries here are not screenshots.
kalirion: Outcast Second Contact to be exact, but I'll give it to you :)

Your turn again!
Austrobogulator: Whoops, I was thinking that it was the remake, but for some reason, I thought the remake just had the same name.

Erm, anyway, a new game:
This is Virginia, right?
Austrobogulator: Whoops, I was thinking that it was the remake, but for some reason, I thought the remake just had the same name.

Erm, anyway, a new game:
Ruvika: This is Virginia, right?
It is. Your turn!
Okey, here it is.
Attachments:
clue~2.png (454 Kb)
Post edited February 01, 2022 by Ruvika
Ruvika: Okey, here it is.
Control?
Lone_Scout: Control?
No, give it another try.
Shot in the dark - Alpha Prime?
kalirion: Shot in the dark - Alpha Prime?
No, try again.
the next installment will be called G6
Let's start the day with one little clue.
Attachments:
Ruvika: Let's start the day with one little clue.
Could you use a screenshot, instead of a cropped picture please?