It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looks like a Tengu mask, but googling for tengu games / tengu platformers got me nothing.
As a help I will say that it is a fighting game (also adventure mode), in which they recently added characters from a game that went viral last year.
Samurai Gunn 2

feel free to take my turn

PS wish ppl stopped posting these ridiculously cropped and zoomed images. if one wishes his riddle to get cracked by someone recognizing the game from memory (and not reverse image searching) why would one do that? nonsense.

PPS I've successfully searched 'em anyway. From the first batch of the matchbox postcards I thought it was another game tho - it's hard to tell one flat pixelated indie arcade from another these days, especially when the specimen are like these..

PPPS No idea why the author thinks "everyone or most will know which one it is". This one is a run of the mill indie arcade released barely half a year ago ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ok, I'll go to keep the game going.
Attachments:
kalirion: Ok, I'll go to keep the game going.
Is ths one of Police Quest games?
I don't know what the game is. But those icons along the top of the picture tells me that it's a point & click adventure game, and I LOVE p & c adventure games! ( :
yogibeer: Is ths one of Police Quest games?
Nope.

It's a free indie game on Steam btw, and one that does NOT appear to be using the AGS engine.
Post edited January 01, 2022 by kalirion
kalirion: It's a free indie game on Steam btw, and one that does NOT appear to be using the AGS engine.
Steam? Damn! That's a pity! I don't use steam, cos I don't like DRM. ) :
kalirion: It's a free indie game on Steam btw, and one that does NOT appear to be using the AGS engine.
FrodoBaggins: Steam? Damn! That's a pity! I don't use steam, cos I don't like DRM. ) :
Good news then, it's also "Name your own price" on itch.io!
Post edited January 01, 2022 by kalirion
Second hint.

It's a LGBT game.
Attachments:
questions.jpg (167 Kb)
Post edited January 02, 2022 by kalirion
Well, if those 2 screenshots are not enough, I guess it's time for more non-screenshot hints.

This game has been on Steam for about 2.58 years. It's about a guy looking for his boyfriend who went missing after a car accident.

The dev also has a free Metroidvania and 4 paid games on Steam, one of which looks to be a sequel to the free metroidvania (though it itself seems like a 3d action/adventure/platformer).
Post edited January 05, 2022 by kalirion
nvm
Post edited January 07, 2022 by ambient_orange
To keep game going - should be Drowning Cross

If anyone wants to take my turn, you're welcome, otherwise I'll post something later (might be few days)
triock: To keep game going - should be Drowning Cross

If anyone wants to take my turn, you're welcome, otherwise I'll post something later (might be few days)
It is, indeed, Drowning Cross!
FrodoBaggins: Steam? Damn! That's a pity! I don't use steam, cos I don't like DRM. ) :
kalirion: Good news then, it's also "Name your own price" on itch.io!
triock: To keep game going - should be Drowning Cross

kalirion: It is, indeed, Drowning Cross!
Could you give a link to Drowning Cross on itch.io please? I can't seem to find it.
Post edited January 07, 2022 by FrodoBaggins