It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time4Tea: Ok, here's another one, a full screenshot.
Alone in the Dark The New Nightmare?
Attachments:
KetobaK: Alone in the Dark The New Nightmare?
No, sorry.

I guess perhaps the game is a bit obscure, but I thought someone might guess it from that last screenshot. If no-one gets it today then I'll start posting more obvious shots showing character models. It's made by a well-known developer. This game isn't on GOG, but many of their other ones are.
KetobaK: Alone in the Dark The New Nightmare?
Time4Tea: No, sorry.

I guess perhaps the game is a bit obscure, but I thought someone might guess it from that last screenshot. If no-one gets it today then I'll start posting more obvious shots showing character models. It's made by a well-known developer. This game isn't on GOG, but many of their other ones are.
After first seeing that screenshot I would guess one of the Silent Hill, but it's tried already. So maybe, uh... Resident Evil... 4?

(Although it doesn't reaaaally fit the hint of "many of their other games are here")
Curse : The Eye of Isis
Iain: Curse : The Eye of Isis
Yes, that's correct! Your turn :-)

I'm playing it at the moment. Seems like a decent enough RE clone, set in a museum in Victorian England.
Attachments:
takethat.jpg (125 Kb)
Post edited July 13, 2021 by Time4Tea
Time4Tea: Yes, that's correct! Your turn :-)

I'm playing it at the moment. Seems like a decent enough RE clone.
Yeah I have it on Steam myself and it is decent and interesting enough. I think they managed to fix the game breaking bug later in the game on the re-release.

I'm playing it at the moment. Seems like a decent enough RE clone.
Iain: Yeah I have it on Steam myself and it is decent and interesting enough. I think they managed to fix the game breaking bug later in the game on the re-release.
Ok. I have it on Zoom Platform - it's available DRM-free there. So far I haven't encountered many bugs, but I haven't gotten far.

I'm playing it at the moment. Seems like a decent enough RE clone, set in a museum in Victorian England.
Looks so cool, I never play it but hear about it!
Bit busy this evening so will post a new one in the morning
Hmmm... I've seen that ledge before...

Vampire Hunter D?
Or maybe Devil May Cry?

Time4Tea: Yes, that's correct!
Guess not. Nevermind then...
Post edited July 14, 2021 by rtcvb32
New one attached
Attachments:
ogre.jpg (495 Kb)
Iain: New one attached
Ach... not planning on joining this, but... as a hint... the first part of the first word in the game name is on the background of this image. And the last word of this game's name exists in the name of a LOTR game.
frogthroat: Ach... not planning on joining this, but... as a hint... the first part of the first word in the game name is on the background of this image. And the last word of this game's name exists in the name of a LOTR game.
From your hint, I would have to guess: Sky Fellowship?
frogthroat: Ach... not planning on joining this, but... as a hint... the first part of the first word in the game name is on the background of this image. And the last word of this game's name exists in the name of a LOTR game.
Time4Tea: From your hint, I would have to guess: Sky Fellowship?
Nope miles off
Hello lain!

For me, the ogre looks similar to the orc from "Of Orcs and Men". I mean the proportions of his neck, the short and wide nose, the low ears, etc.
According to frogthroat's hints, I would have guessed one of the two "Styx" games, especially, "Styx Master of Shadows" (St[ones] & Shadow [of Mordor] could be his hints).
But the texture and lighting quality seem to fit more to the first game in the trio.

Kind regards,
foxgog
Post edited July 14, 2021 by foxgog