It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Krankor: Give us another clue Andy ! :)
Andy_Panthro: You need more? Well, here's another pic.
I would have thought you'd be able to have a good guess... theres not that many games similar to it.

Well I promised to not get involved (game like that took out a large part of my psyche like year ago - its addictive).
But whatever - one time will not make a difference
Kings Bounty - original one!
some screenshots for more memories :)
Skreczi: Well I promised to not get involved (game like that took out a large part of my psyche like year ago - its addictive).
DarthKaal: Nice, will we have the honor to see screens submited by a staff member? ;)

Lets wait for a verdict from Andy_Panthro - it could be a trick and it might be a screen from one of the unofficial sequels (never supported by 3DO :P )
Post edited July 06, 2009 by Skreczi
I would have thought you'd be able to have a good guess... theres not that many games similar to it.
Skreczi: Well I promised to not get involved (game like that took out a large part of my psyche like year ago - its addictive).

Nice, will we have the honor to see screens submited by a staff member? ;)
DarthKaal: Nice, will we have the honor to see screens submited by a staff member? ;)

We can have all the fun of rampant speculation that whatever game the screen is from will be the next to come to GOG
Aliasalpha: We can have all the fun of rampant speculation that whatever game the screen is from will be the next to come to GOG

in that case, I hope its their first DOS game.
*prays for wasteland*
Krankor: Give us another clue Andy ! :)

Was my answer correct? I already have an idea for a riddle >: )
its close enough I think. I'd say go for it
Skreczi: Was my answer correct? I already have an idea for a riddle >: )

That screen is identical to the the one at Abandonia, so there is 99.9% chance you were correct :)
Bring on your riddle :)
Skreczi: Was my answer correct? I already have an idea for a riddle >: )

You are indeed correct, it is the original "King's Bounty"!
Which of course was the "inspiration" for Heroes of Might and Magic which I'm suprised noone tried as a guess.
Carry on with your riddle Mr. Skreczi!
My riddle!
Attachments:
riddle.png (3 Kb)
Skreczi: My riddle!

It is similiar to Kennedy Approach, but I played it on Amiga and it looked slightly different.
Is it Atari version, per chance?

That's a game?
Thiev: It is similiar to Kennedy Approach, but I played it on Amiga and it looked slightly different.

I think it's the C64 version. Seems a good finding, Thiev.
Thiev: It is similiar to Kennedy Approach, but I played it on Amiga and it looked slightly different.

It is that game - I think screen is from commodore version. Congrats :)
Thanks all.
And enjoy another game :)
Attachments:
Thiev: Thanks all.
And enjoy another game :)

Spacewar?
This is a longshot ,but if I'm right for whatever reason, I forfeit my turn... I'm at work and can't look up images
Post edited July 08, 2009 by bastont