It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wow... I know a lot of games but I'ver never seen that one before. I thought btw that racingfreak92 would guess mine. ( The 2nd one. A racegame.. )
martijnvst youve stumped me with that one. much to old for me (im 17) so someone else is gonna have to dig up their knowledge for that one
racingfreak92: martijnvst youve stumped me with that one. much to old for me (im 17) so someone else is gonna have to dig up their knowledge for that one

If you're 17... that game (martijnvst's racing game) is one year older that you :P
Thiev: Next game. I remember playing it quite some time age and failing miserably. My bro however mastered it in couple of days. Fetcher ;)

Is this perchance Storm master?
It is
proof
Now try this one.
Attachments:
fhqwhgads.jpg (150 Kb)
Post edited July 02, 2009 by Zhirek
Little Big Adventure.
acare84: Little Big Adventure.

your turn.
Post edited July 02, 2009 by Zhirek
I am passing my turn to someone else. :)
ok how about this one?
Attachments:
eng.jpg (11 Kb)
so maybe this will help:
Attachments:
eng2.jpg (21 Kb)
yogibeer: so maybe this will help:

Ahh, is it Tetris ?
Damn it... Lucasarts on Steam has put me in a foul mood :)
Post edited July 06, 2009 by Krankor

The Gene Machine
Next game as attached.
Attachments:
Andy_Panthro: The Gene Machine
Next game as attached.

Oh! I didnt saw that game for a while :D Nice sbd still remmebers those in distant past :)
Skreczi: Oh! I didnt saw that game for a while :D Nice sbd still remmebers those in distant past :)

Care to have a guess? surely staff are able to participate in our little forum games?
Give us another clue Andy ! :)
Post edited July 06, 2009 by Krankor
Krankor: Give us another clue Andy ! :)

You need more? Well, here's another pic.
I would have thought you'd be able to have a good guess... theres not that many games similar to it.
Attachments: