It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: It's a game where you explode if you peel a banana twice...
Ghorpm: Gold Monkey

Monygames lists it as a game from 1992 not 94 though
Yep, that's it.

Sorry about the blunder with the release date. I guess I was looking at a later version of the game.
New one :)
Attachments:
tonyhawk.jpg (52 Kb)
Ghorpm: New one :)
Street Surfer
Post edited February 12, 2018 by amok
Ghorpm: New one :)
amok: Street Surfer
Sure. Your turn
Pretty birdies!
Tri?
Austrobogulator: Tri?
aye
Okay, next.
Attachments:
flock.png (19 Kb)
It's an image of a sheep, but the game is all about a different kind of animal.
Austrobogulator: Okay, next.
Llame ripoff of another game

:wink: :wink: :wink:
Llamatron

Thanks Ghorpm. I knew that I saw that sheep and it turned out I did play the game, but couldn't remember it without a hint.
Densetsu: Llamatron

Thanks Ghorpm. I knew that I saw that sheep and it turned out I did play the game, but couldn't remember it without a hint.
Yep, it's Llamatron. Your turn.
Densetsu: Llamatron

You are welcome :)
kalirion: You got it!

Game is far harder than it appears to be from first glance.
Austrobogulator: It definitely seems intriguing. If nothing else, it definitely has a cool art style.

Anyway, next:
OK, so I got curious if I can beat the top score (46%). Apparently I can - 57.6% :D
Attachments:
Austrobogulator: It definitely seems intriguing. If nothing else, it definitely has a cool art style.

Anyway, next:
Ghorpm: OK, so I got curious if I can beat the top score (46%). Apparently I can - 57.6% :D
Nice score. I tried for about an hour to beat you, I was only able to get 50.4% I still beat Monkey 1 though :P