It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I hope Matewis doesn't mind that I will continue without him confirming first. I checked Mobygames and found an image that proves without any doubt that the game in question is Blade Runner, an adventure game which manages to capture the mood of the cult movie very well. PROOF

I won't be able to check back until much later tonight, so if you recognize the game I posted, please go ahead and continue without me confirming. This thread's going at a nice pace lately. :)

Next:
Attachments:
bureau13.jpg (465 Kb)
Matewis: I almost can't wait to dive into it again. I just want to properly finish Caesar 3 first this time :P

Ok here's the next one:
Densetsu: I'm not sure, but it reminds me a lot about the style of Queen: The Eye?

EDIT:
And I thought about the second one which seems is correct. Blade Runner?
It is indeed Blade Runner well spotted :)
Densetsu: I'm not sure, but it reminds me a lot about the style of Queen: The Eye?

EDIT:
And I thought about the second one which seems is correct. Blade Runner?
Matewis: It is indeed Blade Runner well spotted :)
Woah that was tight! Check the post above you. :D
Matewis: It is indeed Blade Runner well spotted :)
Densetsu: Woah that was tight! Check the post above you. :D
Yeah I think we posted at the exact same time :)
Densetsu: Snip
Gobliiins 4

I'll add something soon
Ugly cropped but I'm sure a lot of people will recognize this iconic picture ;)
Attachments:
boom.jpg (24 Kb)
world of tanks?)
dbzane: world of tanks?)
Much older
Ghorpm: Ugly cropped but I'm sure a lot of people will recognize this iconic picture ;)
Looks like it's Panzer General.
Ghorpm: Ugly cropped but I'm sure a lot of people will recognize this iconic picture ;)
Densetsu: Looks like it's Panzer General.
Sure it is! I was already a bit surprised that it took so long
Densetsu: Looks like it's Panzer General.
Ghorpm: Sure it is! I was already a bit surprised that it took so long
Yeah, not really that many series from the period that this image could fit in. Generals were my first thought, but I wasn't sure if there's just one with battles depicted that way as there are so many, and I never played any of them even though I heard many good things about them. :)

Here's the next one:
Attachments:
Ghorpm: Sure it is! I was already a bit surprised that it took so long
Densetsu: Yeah, not really that many series from the period that this image could fit in. Generals were my first thought, but I wasn't sure if there's just one with battles depicted that way as there are so many, and I never played any of them even though I heard many good things about them. :)

Here's the next one:
Road Rash
Densetsu: Yeah, not really that many series from the period that this image could fit in. Generals were my first thought, but I wasn't sure if there's just one with battles depicted that way as there are so many, and I never played any of them even though I heard many good things about them. :)

Here's the next one:
nicohvc: Road Rash
Looks like this one's busted!

Your go. :)
this one's busted! ^^

here we go
Attachments:
nicohvc: this one's busted! ^^

here we go
Arx Fatalis perhaps? It does look somewhat familiar...