It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leroux: So according to the Puzzlemaster it's this then?
Nope.

I see more clues are in order. Maybe another image with some more details:
Attachments:
Whatever. Your riddle is too hard, I'm taking over. ;P
Attachments:
Post edited November 04, 2016 by Leroux
Leroux: Whatever. Your riddle is too hard, I'm taking over. ;P
*squints* Enderal?
JasmineMcCoy: *squints* Enderal?
Yup, your turn!
Yay!
Attachments:
gtav.jpg (44 Kb)
JasmineMcCoy: Yay!
Looks like Vampire The Masqurade Bloodlines. If I remember correct, in the Taxicab you have to choose your destination for the differnet End Levels.
JasmineMcCoy: Yay!
HanselPete: Looks like Vampire The Masqurade Bloodlines. If I remember correct, in the Taxicab you have to choose your destination for the differnet End Levels.
Indeed :)
Densetsu: I see more clues are in order. Maybe another image with some more details:
You actually had me going for a sec there.
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/d0/d0f708b6fad81d8162fe62a4ecb77c779c4e3f895524c3af42b559f632ee1e8c.jpg
Son of a gun. Either those are some good graphics or I need to sit closer to the computer, because for the longest time I thought that first picture was some sort of taxidermy trickery until I saw that compass/crosshairs symbol thing..
Post edited November 04, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Son of a gun. Either those are some good graphics or I need to sit closer to the computer, because for the longest time I thought that first picture was some sort of taxidermy trickery until I saw that compass/crosshairs symbol thing..
Probably the latter, but the graphics aren't too bad for what it is either - which is basically just Skyrim, but with mods. Maybe that specific creature model uses particularly good textures. The other pictures I could have posted probably give a more accurate impression of the overall graphics in the game (see attached images).
Attachments:
Ok, before someone gets confused, here is the next picture to solve.
Attachments:
children.jpg (495 Kb)
HanselPete: Ok, before someone gets confused, here is the next picture to solve.
I believe that's Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle.
HanselPete: Ok, before someone gets confused, here is the next picture to solve.
Leroux: I believe that's Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle.
Yes. thats right. That was really fast.
I hate wasting anyone's time. ;)

Next one.
Attachments:
Leroux: I hate wasting anyone's time. ;)

Next one.
How about Thirty Flights Of Loving.
HanselPete: How about Thirty Flights Of Loving.
Good guess! But no.