It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

_Slaugh_: Alright! Here's the next one :
Wanted: A Wild Western Adventure?
zeogold: Wanted: A Wild Western Adventure?
Very close!  ;-)
zeogold: Wanted: A Wild Western Adventure?
_Slaugh_: Very close! ;-)
I guess it's the sequel then, Fenimore Fillmore's Revenge (aka The Westerner 2)? If it is, zeogold more or less solved the riddle already and can take my turn!
Post edited February 17, 2016 by Leroux
low rated
_Slaugh_: Very close! ;-)
Leroux: I guess it's the sequel then, Fenimore Fillmore's Revenge (aka The Westerner 2)? If it is, zeogold more or less solved the riddle already and can take my turn!
I spent nigh half an hour searching "Wanted 2" and similar terms, but got nothing. I knew they said they were making a sequel, I just couldn't remember what in the heck it was called.
Leroux: I guess it's the sequel then, Fenimore Fillmore's Revenge (aka The Westerner 2)? If it is, zeogold more or less solved the riddle already and can take my turn!
zeogold: I spent nigh half an hour searching "Wanted 2" and similar terms, but got nothing. I knew they said they were making a sequel, I just couldn't remember what in the heck it was called.
It was easier for me, since the first game was called Fenimore Fillmore: The Westerner over here in Europe. I guess the US publisher thought that title too silly. ;)
Post edited February 17, 2016 by Leroux
zeogold: I spent nigh half an hour searching "Wanted 2" and similar terms, but got nothing. I knew they said they were making a sequel, I just couldn't remember what in the heck it was called.
Leroux: It was easier for me, since the first game was called Fenimore Fillmore: The Westerner over here in Europe. I guess the US publisher thought that title too silly. ;)
Yes, it's <span class="bold">Fenimore Fillmore's Revenge</span>, the third game of the trilogy.  The other ones are <span class="bold">3 Skulls of the Toltecs</span> and <span class="bold">Wanted: A Wild Western Adventure</span> (aka Fenimore Fillmore: The Westerner).

Zeogold has the next turn...  :-)
low rated
Leroux: It was easier for me, since the first game was called Fenimore Fillmore: The Westerner over here in Europe. I guess the US publisher thought that title too silly. ;)
_Slaugh_: Yes, it's <span class="bold">Fenimore Fillmore's Revenge</span>, the third game of the trilogy. The other ones are <span class="bold">3 Skulls of the Toltecs</span> and <span class="bold">Wanted: A Wild Western Adventure</span> (aka Fenimore Fillmore: The Westerner).

Zeogold has the next turn... :-)
There were THREE? I had no idea. I only ever played Wanted.
Here's another one I played on my brother's computer when I was young.
Dig that sound.
Attachments:
zeogold: Here's another one I played on my brother's computer when I was young.
Dig that sound.
Leaderboard Golf?
PaterAlf: Leaderboard Golf?
I think it's the sequel:  <span class="bold">World Class Leader Board</span>.
low rated
zeogold: Here's another one I played on my brother's computer when I was young.
Dig that sound.
So close, but no.
_Slaugh_: I think it's the sequel: <span class="bold">World Class Leader Board</span>.
Correct!
I'm not sure whose turn it should be, though, since PaterAlf was technically right, he just, like me, picked the original instead of the sequel.
Post edited February 18, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: I'm not sure whose turn it should be, though, since PaterAlf was technically right, he just, like me, picked the original instead of the sequel.
Give it to PaterAlf, he deserves it.  :-)
low rated
zeogold: I'm not sure whose turn it should be, though, since PaterAlf was technically right, he just, like me, picked the original instead of the sequel.
_Slaugh_: Give it to PaterAlf, he deserves it. :-)
The _Slaugh_ has spoken! So it shall be done!
PaterAlf:
Your turn!
Post edited February 18, 2016 by zeogold
In that case here's the next picture:
Attachments:
PaterAlf: In that case here's the next picture:
The Fool's Errand?
Leroux: The Fool's Errand?
Damn, I didn't think that it would be that easy. :(

Your turn!