It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How about this easy one?
Attachments:
fight.jpg (69 Kb)
Matewis: How about this easy one?
yay, someone continued it.
Neverwinter Nights?
Matewis: How about this easy one?
Naszrador: yay, someone continued it.
Neverwinter Nights?
Yep :) That's one of the final fights in the game, with a crit-based rogue. Didn't help at all that every other enemy in the games has crit immunity though :P

your turn!
Post edited December 01, 2015 by Matewis
Great RPG, though I never actually completed it.

I think this game is easy compared to others of it's genre, but I've still seen this screen often enough.
Attachments:
gameover.png (86 Kb)
bump
Since now one is taking a guess, here's another hint.

and in case my post wasn't clear, the "great RPG" part was about NWN, not the current game.
Attachments:
0004.png (84 Kb)
Did I kill this thread?
Last hint, if no one guesses it, I'll give up
Attachments:
0005.png (90 Kb)
Naszrador: Did I kill this thread?
Deathsmiles?
Naszrador: Did I kill this thread?
ZyroMane: Deathsmiles?
Yep, at least one person in this thread that plays shmups ;)

Your turn.
Dang, it's been 4 days already? If there are no objections then here's the next one:
Attachments:
Matewis: Dang, it's been 4 days already? If there are no objections then here's the next one:
That would be the final level from Star Wars Jedi Knight:Jedi Academy. Love that game.
Matewis: Dang, it's been 4 days already? If there are no objections then here's the next one:
Mr.Caine: That would be the final level from Star Wars Jedi Knight:Jedi Academy. Love that game.
That it is! I love how all of the sporadic light saber duelsyou have during the campaign serves to gradually prepare you for this place, where you have to fight up to 4 lightsaber wielding sith at a time. Good times...

Your turn!
Here we go...
Attachments:
Mr.Caine: Here we go...
screamride.

you can google it pretty fast xD
Mr.Caine: Here we go...
mikopotato: screamride.

you can google it pretty fast xD
Sure you can which is why the game is only fun when people play fairly. Your turn I guess.