It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This game's cool and people should check it out.
Attachments:
Austrobogulator: This game's cool and people should check it out.
Jim Sterling featured it recently on his channel. Let me check it...

OK, it's Circa Infinity. :)
Austrobogulator: This game's cool and people should check it out.
muntdefems: Jim Sterling featured it recently on his channel. Let me check it...

OK, it's Circa Infinity. :)
Yep :D

I had no idea that he featured it, not really someone I pay attention to. He seem like a smart guy, but he also seems a little abrasive.
Austrobogulator: I had no idea that he featured it, not really someone I pay attention to. He seem like a smart guy, but he also seems a little abrasive.
Yeah, I guess he's got a very peculiar style that's not for everybody, but he does feature good indie games from time to time.

New game! It's a game I've played very recently and your Circa Infinity screenshot reminded me of it. I'm at work and thus I cannot fire up the game to take screenshots so I've used one from the game site and I've distorted it with GIMP (otherwise it'd be trivial to reverse-engineer the answer with Google Images).
Attachments:
Now with 100% less distortion! ^_^
Attachments:
be_close.png (41 Kb)
Still nothing?

OK, here you have two new screenshots, but I'm afraid they don't differ that much from the previous ones. So instead I'm going to say this is an indie game made in Australia. It began as an entry to a game jam and it was later expanded to the full game that's been recently published.
Attachments:
Post edited October 15, 2015 by muntdefems
muntdefems: [snip]
<span class="bold">Expand</span> ?
muntdefems: [snip]
_Slaugh_: <span class="bold">Expand</span> ?
Exactly! An almost zen-like game that can be played in one sitting. Highly recommended.

Your turn. :)
Here's the next one...  Hard drugs were part of the design team...  :-D
 
Attachments:
shooter.jpg (219 Kb)
Here's another clue...
 
Attachments:
clue.jpg (111 Kb)
_Slaugh_: Here's the next one... Hard drugs were part of the design team... :-D
Virtuoso?
klaattu: Virtuoso?
<span class="bold">Yes&thinsp;!</span>  :-)

Your turn...
New game
Attachments:
1.jpg (148 Kb)
klaattu: New game
The Gene Machine?
klaattu: New game
Leroux: The Gene Machine?
That's correct. Your turn.