It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: Easy
Leroux: When I try to look at the image, I get a message that the browser is not able to load it due to the file containing errors. Is that only on my end or did somethig go wrong with the upload?
Same here.

Can you re-up the picture Ghorpm?
How is it now?
Attachments:
legend.jpg (18 Kb)
Ghorpm: How is it now?
The same :<
Ghorpm: How is it now?
Still broken ;)
There must be a problem with my mobile device. Can somebody post something instead of me? Thanks!
Ghorpm: There must be a problem with my mobile device. Can somebody post something instead of me? Thanks!
Or I can snip your picture and upload that. Still Ghorpm's riddle, answers to him.
Attachments:
capture.png (406 Kb)
Ghorpm: There must be a problem with my mobile device. Can somebody post something instead of me? Thanks!
Bruce Lee?
Leroux: Bruce Lee?
Yup. I wonder why it didn't work. Anyway, it is your turn
Next one.
Attachments:
Post edited July 31, 2015 by Leroux
Leroux: Next one.
Vagrant story
Leroux: Next one.
joseegreg: Vagrant story
Yup, your turn!
Ok, here I go. This one should be easy
Attachments:
cosplay.jpg (329 Kb)
I consider vagrant story to be a true gem, even though I've never finish it. If it could be made again, I wish it had dark souls style gameplay.
Post edited July 31, 2015 by joseegreg
joseegreg: I consider vagrant story to be a true gem, even though I've never finish it. If it could be made again, I wis it had dark souls style gameplay.
I really loved the setting, story-telling, soundtrack and graphics, and the combat was enjoyable when it worked, but I eventually gave up on it due its hardcore difficulty with regards to weapon management. Even when I tried to do things the right way, paid a lot of attention to using the right weapons for the right occasion and improving them over time, often these weapons were still useless in boss battles. Tough bosses are one thing but not even being able to hit and damage them in the first place is no fun. I learned to hate these boss battles, and when they became more and more frequent, I didn't enjoy the game anymore. :(

So now it's just one more game on my list of evidences why boss battles can often ruin a game. This dislike of the average boss battle makes me think that I wouldn't like Vagrant Story any better if it had Dark Souls style gameplay. I'd rather have less boss battles and lower difficulty, so I could concentrate on enjoying the setting, story and puzzles without rage-quitting. :D
Post edited July 31, 2015 by Leroux
joseegreg: I consider vagrant story to be a true gem, even though I've never finish it. If it could be made again, I wis it had dark souls style gameplay.
Leroux: I really loved the setting, story-telling, soundtrack and graphics, and the combat was enjoyable when it worked, but I eventually gave up on it due its hardcore difficulty with regards to weapon management. Even when I tried to do things the right way, paid a lot of attention to using the right weapons for the right occasion and improving them over time, often these weapons were still useless in boss battles. Tough bosses are one thing but not even being able to hit and damage them in the first place is no fun. I learned to hate these boss battles, and when they became more and more frequent, I didn't enjoy the game anymore. :(
Yup, If I had more patience I could probably beat it. Have you played the souls games? the gameplay would fit perfectly