It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zacron: Here is a dead giveaway...
Myst V?
Zacron: Here is a dead giveaway...
Exoanthrope: Myst V?
That's the one.

The first pic was at the bottom of the shaft, where you have to power the fans to continue on.
The second was of a Tablet stand that you have to draw to find your way there.
Post edited May 26, 2015 by Zacron
Zacron: That's the one.

The first pic was at the bottom of the shaft, where you have to power the fans to continue on.
I still haven't played past Myst III, but I recognized it by the art style and mouse cursor. I really wish GOG would get IV...

Here's a new game:
Attachments:
skyrim.jpg (102 Kb)
Exoanthrope: I still haven't played past Myst III, but I recognized it by the art style and mouse cursor. I really wish GOG would get IV...

Here's a new game:
Is this Daikatana?
Zacron: That's the one.

Exoanthrope: I still haven't played past Myst III, but I recognized it by the art style and mouse cursor. I really wish GOG would get IV...

Here's a new game:
Alice: Madness Returns?
phandom: Is this Daikatana?
Fever_Discordia: Alice: Madness Returns?
Nope and nope.

This is a relatively new indie game. The screenshot is kind of a trick, but it should be recognizable if you've seen the game before.
Looks interesting (unless it's part of the trick)
Looks like some mod from legend of grimrock
Ziggurat?
Ok, here's a more typical screenshot. It should be more obvious now, or at least easy to search for.

Oh dear, I think we broke the limit, I can't scroll to the next page. D:
Edit: All right, I fixed it by lowering my posts per page in the setting, but I've never seen that happen before.
Attachments:
goatsim.jpg (255 Kb)
Post edited May 27, 2015 by Exoanthrope
Exoanthrope: Ok, here's a more typical screenshot. It should be more obvious now, or at least easy to search for.

Oh dear, I think we broke the limit, I can't scroll to the next page. D:
Edit: All right, I fixed it by lowering my posts per page in the setting, but I've never seen that happen before.
Ostrich Island? :)
kalirion: Ostrich Island? :)
That's correct! It definitely is an... interesting game.
Your turn. :D
All right, next one!
Attachments:
bump (I have no idea)
Hint: it is a newish indie title that was greenlit and released on Steam last year.