It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Iain: So to go with a theme another game revolving around balls (ooooer missuss!!!)
Ghorpm: Must be Gumball!
Certainly is, your go
Amazing game with dynamic soundtrack. And no, it's not about balls this time ;)
Attachments:
dynamic.jpg (160 Kb)
Ghorpm: Amazing game with dynamic soundtrack. And no, it's not about balls this time ;)
Haven't played it, but seeing other images for it, and a video, it looks quite fun (and pretty, given the limited palette). Demon's Kiss?
Ghorpm: Amazing game with dynamic soundtrack. And no, it's not about balls this time ;)
Nesoo: Haven't played it, but seeing other images for it, and a video, it looks quite fun (and pretty, given the limited palette). Demon's Kiss?
Yup. Very good game, highly recommended!

Your turn
Bit more obscure, this time.

Edit: And now that I think about it, and given the recent theme, there is a ball in this one...
Attachments:
Post edited March 27, 2015 by Nesoo
Nesoo: Bit more obscure, this time.

Edit: And now that I think about it, and given the recent theme, there is a ball in this one...
Is it the freeware game Stranded (or the sequel Stranded 2)?
PaterAlf: Is it the freeware game Stranded (or the sequel Stranded 2)?
Stranded 2 it is! Your turn :-)
Here's the next one:
Attachments:
PaterAlf: Here's the next one:
Never played it, but searching for "pipeline" led me to Black Gold.
Post edited March 28, 2015 by Exoanthrope
Exoanthrope: Never played it, but searching for "pipeline" led me to Black Gold.
I think most people know it as Oil Imperium. Didn't know that there was an alternate name, but it seems you found the right game and so it's your turn.
PaterAlf: I think most people know it as Oil Imperium. Didn't know that there was an alternate name, but it seems you found the right game and so it's your turn.
I think that might just be the US name for it. Looks like an interesting game.

New game, a little bit more modern:
Attachments:
Haven't played it yet, but the artwork reminds me of Lords of Xulima.
PaterAlf: Haven't played it yet, but the artwork reminds me of Lords of Xulima.
I can see the similarities in style, but nope. This one is a 3D action game.
PaterAlf: Haven't played it yet, but the artwork reminds me of Lords of Xulima.
Exoanthrope: I can see the similarities in style, but nope. This one is a 3D action game.
Awesome game

Castlevania : Lords of Shadow

PC port is pretty cool with decent options, that pic is the first big boss you really fight and you have to climb it, there is another very similar a little later also.
Iain: Awesome game

Castlevania : Lords of Shadow

PC port is pretty cool with decent options, that pic is the first big boss you really fight and you have to climb it, there is another very similar a little later also.
That is correct. I first played through it on Xbox, but now I'm going through it again on PC before I start the sequel for the first time.

It's a very long game with a ton of cool content. I remember the days of games coming on multiple CDs, but this was the first time I've seen a modern game require disc swapping with 2 DVDs! Thankfully, the PC port doesn't have that, but it does take up 15gb of space.