It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: Just know that the game features lactating breasts from space.
That was enough of a hint actually. Game is 1987's Astrotit, and mobygames does have a page for it. Now I have to go ask myself why I know of this title...
WHAAAAT?!?!?! They were even selling t-shirts with this game? What kind of sick stuff is it?!
Ghorpm: WHAAAAT?!?!?! They were even selling t-shirts with this game? What kind of sick stuff is it?!
I want one!
Ghorpm: WHAAAAT?!?!?! They were even selling t-shirts with this game? What kind of sick stuff is it?!
Tarm: I want one!
I don't. If I ever get one I'll send it to you ASAP :D
Tarm: I want one!
Ghorpm: I don't. If I ever get one I'll send it to you ASAP :D
Thanks. :)
Austrobogulator: Just know that the game features lactating breasts from space.
JMich: That was enough of a hint actually. Game is 1987's Astrotit, and mobygames does have a page for it. Now I have to go ask myself why I know of this title...
Yep, your go :P
Let's go with an easy one.
Attachments:
1.png (295 Kb)
2.jpg (50 Kb)
3.png (391 Kb)
JMich: Let's go with an easy one.
That's Lands of Lore 2 or 3 I think - 3?
Fever_Discordia: That's Lands of Lore 2 or 3 I think - 3?
Nope. Neither one.
Fever_Discordia: That's Lands of Lore 2 or 3 I think - 3?
JMich: Nope. Neither one.
Oh, wait, it's TES: Battlespire!
Fever_Discordia: Oh, wait, it's TES: Battlespire!
Actual name is "An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire", but I'll take it as correct.

Your turn.
Yep, that is definitely Battlespire. That game could have been great. Had a great atmosphere, the first pic is of the jumping section, which was a bit of a pain but included in the game.

Like all the Elder Scrolls game it was part FPS, with RPG and magic system. But they used a hybrid X-Engine set up and unfortunately although the graphics looked great at the time, the enemies especially got caught on the corners of objects all the time. Perhaps the hit boxes were messed up.

Some very atmospheric and well voiced dialog.

There was really no excuse that TES: Battlespire never got remade or placed into part of the TES world again, even as an official mod. I think it came out a couple years after Daggerfall. The situation the game describes is very tense. The Battlespire houses some of the most powerful relics and I believe it was supposed to be the home of a great wizard academy as well. But somehow, perhaps with the help of some traitors, demons have penetrated the Battlespire.

One thing I've always disliked with the Elder Scrolls games was that their lore is messed up and so contradictory. But the Battlespire and the books in it were more focused, perhaps because the theme was focused.

Unfortunately with the enemies getting stuck on corners the game doesn't quite live up to what it should.
DedNLeft: Unfortunately with the enemies getting stuck on corners the game doesn't quite live up to what it should.
Enemies get stuck on corners loads in Arena too though - not sure how Daggerfall is for that, haven't got to it yet...

Anyways - NEXT!
Attachments:
dinocows.jpg (294 Kb)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Fever_Discordia
DedNLeft: There was really no excuse that TES: Battlespire never got remade or placed into part of the TES world again, even as an official mod.
Unofficially, there should be mods adding Battlespire (or its ruins) for Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim (I think). No idea if the location is present in TES:O though.
DedNLeft: Unfortunately with the enemies getting stuck on corners the game doesn't quite live up to what it should.
Fever_Discordia: Enemies get stuck on corners loads in Arena too though - not sure how Daggerfall is for that, haven't got to it yet...

Anyways - NEXT!
Dino cows = Ravensword Shadowlands, I didn't even have to watch your screenshot (but sure I did check that because sometimes name of a file is just a joke)