It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Next

With some giveaways marked out
Attachments:
dune.jpg (124 Kb)
SpeedBo: Next

This looks like one of the Command & Conquer games of yore, but it's been so long I'm probably dead wrong. XD

KKND?

L.E.D Wars by Larian Studios. Their first game, I believe and not a very good one. A typical RTS, painfully average in every aspect.

Ghorpm: L.E.D Wars by Larian Studios. Their first game, I believe and not a very good one. A typical RTS, painfully average in every aspect.
Hey that's the one!
I played the demo to death, but I never got the game.
Ghorpm: L.E.D Wars by Larian Studios. Their first game, I believe and not a very good one. A typical RTS, painfully average in every aspect.
SpeedBo: Hey that's the one!
I played the demo to death, but I never got the game.
Personally, I don't think you missed much. The game was released during the golden RTS era when several such games were released monthly. Most of them were just average, just a few true gems. As I mentioned earlier L.E.D. Wars has nothing to stand out. Just an average RTS...

I'll post something soon.
And here it is:
Attachments:
ethan.png (7 Kb)
Another picture of the same gam but this time different system
Attachments:
ethan2.png (6 Kb)
Ghorpm: Another picture of the same gam but this time different system
Peter Pack Rat?
Ghorpm: Another picture of the same gam but this time different system
Fever_Discordia: Peter Pack Rat?
Yup, your turn
Fever_Discordia: Peter Pack Rat?
Ghorpm: Yup, your turn
OK I've blanked the game name out but it should still be pretty easy!
Attachments:
trek.png (7 Kb)
Well I THOUGHT it was going to be easy anyway - this is the 3rd game to star this character although it feels more like the 2nd in a trilogy as the first game he was in was more conventional, for the time, and had less adventure elements
Fever_Discordia: Well I THOUGHT it was going to be easy anyway - this is the 3rd game to star this character although it feels more like the 2nd in a trilogy as the first game he was in was more conventional, for the time, and had less adventure elements
It was easy but I wanted to give others chances to guess it. Seeing that nobody is up to the task, I'll do it - Knight Tyme, part of Mastertronic Magic Knight series
Fever_Discordia: Well I THOUGHT it was going to be easy anyway - this is the 3rd game to star this character although it feels more like the 2nd in a trilogy as the first game he was in was more conventional, for the time, and had less adventure elements
Ghorpm: It was easy but I wanted to give others chances to guess it. Seeing that nobody is up to the task, I'll do it - Knight Tyme, part of Mastertronic Magic Knight series
Yeppers, of course - your go!
(I guess Iain isn't around any more then...)
Next one :)
Attachments: