It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: My favorite character from this game. I guess there should not be any problems ;)
One Must Fall 2097!

I always preferred the Jaguar myself, but Katana definitely has that invincible move going for her :)

And since I'm 100% sure of that one, here's the next one:
Attachments:
Post edited December 02, 2014 by kalirion
Ghorpm: My favorite character from this game. I guess there should not be any problems ;)
kalirion: One Must Fall 2097!

I always preferred the Jaguar myself, but Katana definitely has that invincible move going for her :)

Good that you've already posted because my confirmation was not necessary. As for your game: I'm playing it right now but I'll let others guess it ;)
kalirion: One Must Fall 2097!

16-bit Goat Simulator?
kalirion: And since I'm 100% sure of that one, here's the next one:
Plants versus Goats and Humans?
Girl-on-Goat Bestiality Simulator '98? (69?)

"The goat did not answer, not because he could not speak but because he didn't know what the answer should be "Yes... I mean no, I mean... Wut?""
kalirion: here's the next one:
Well... I will answer that because I'm afraid that we will see even weirder answers...

The Samaritan Paradox
kalirion: here's the next one:
Ghorpm: Well... I will answer that because I'm afraid that we will see even weirder answers...

The Samaritan Paradox
Haha, you are of course correct :)
Fever_Discordia: Girl-on-Goat Bestiality Simulator '98? (69?)

"The goat did not answer, not because he could not speak but because he didn't know what the answer should be "Yes... I mean no, I mean... Wut?""
The goat didn´t answer because she was eating and has good manners.
Fever_Discordia: Girl-on-Goat Bestiality Simulator '98? (69?)

LoboBlanco: The goat didn´t answer because she was eating and has good manners.
Funny how the closest English equivalent to the Russian saying "Когда я ем, я глух и нем" (when I eat, I'm deaf and dumb) is simply "don't talk with your mouth full".
Post edited December 02, 2014 by kalirion
LoboBlanco: The goat didn´t answer because she was eating and has good manners.
kalirion: Funny how the closest English equivalent to the Russian saying "Когда я ем, я глух и нем" (when I eat, I'm deaf and dumb) is simply "don't talk with your mouth full".
In Polish it's "Jak pies je to nie szczeka" (when a dog is eating it does not bark).

Speaking about dogs... can you guys recognize this one?
Attachments:
dog.png (54 Kb)
kalirion: Funny how the closest English equivalent to the Russian saying "Когда я ем, я глух и нем" (when I eat, I'm deaf and dumb) is simply "don't talk with your mouth full".
Ghorpm: In Polish it's "Jak pies je to nie szczeka" (when a dog is eating it does not bark).

It's from Earthworm jim, I'm not sure if it is the first one or second one. I might be wrong on this one
Post edited December 02, 2014 by joseegreg
Ghorpm: In Polish it's "Jak pies je to nie szczeka" (when a dog is eating it does not bark).

joseegreg: It's from Earthworm jim, I'm not sure if it is the first one or second one. I might be wrong on this one
I think second but it's enough to mention Eartworm Jim :) Your turn
joseegreg: It's from Earthworm jim, I'm not sure if it is the first one or second one. I might be wrong on this one
Ghorpm: I think second but it's enough to mention Eartworm Jim :) Your turn
From the 1st I assure you! One of my favorite childhood games. I rented it like 30 times since I was too young to realize to just save buy then just renting it every chance I could get it lol. Has the funniest boss build up ever in that game.(The water level one if you played it.l)
Post edited December 03, 2014 by saith32
Ghorpm: I think second but it's enough to mention Eartworm Jim :) Your turn
saith32: From the 1st I assure you! One of my favorite childhood games. I rented it like 30 times since I was too young to realize to just save buy then just renting it every chance I could get it lol. Has the funniest boss build up ever in that game.(The water level one if you played it.l)
Those games are a giant mess in my head, lol the cows were hilarious :)

I like griffins :)
Attachments:
Post edited December 03, 2014 by joseegreg
It's a strategy game