It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: Pretty close ;)

That's really strange it's missing from Lemon 64... It's not a masterpiece but it was quite enjoyable and had awesome music Check it out yourself.

As for your picture, I've recognized it immediately. I'm a Caesar of C64 ;P
Iain: That music is pretty cool for a budget title.

The game I posted I prefer on Amiga, kind of reminds me of the main character on Metal Slug the Miggy version!

I am usually pretty clued up on most things C64 with still having mine and using it regularly, I have in excess of 400 original games on tape ranging from the big card box releases, twin tape jewel cases, small card box releases, clam shell cases which are small tape size or larger ones on games like Druid 2 and I do have quite a few of the budget releases from companies like Codemasters, Mastertronic, Firebird / Silverbird etc. Most of my C64 stuff was bought back in the 80's, started collecting for it again last year when I got it back from my mother, love the machine.

If you feel like checking out what I have all my pics are uploaded over at Colexions, a site dedicated to classic / retro gaming, toy, comic and everything else collectors from all over the world.

http://colexions.com/?p=mypage&u=iaingrimm&cat=Commodore%2064%20Games&i=866
That's a cool collection! I have a working C64 too and just yesterday I was playing Saboteur on "Extremely Hard" level. I do love this game :)

I have some games that I was able to finish only recently, for example He-Man: The Ilearth Stone. Back in 80s/early 90s I had no idea what to do... I kept playing and I did enjoy it (and music is great too) but only several years ago I was able to finish it. The lack of any outro or anything (even a simple screen!) was however anticlimactic

The game I posted I prefer on Amiga, kind of reminds me of the main character on Metal Slug the Miggy version!

I am usually pretty clued up on most things C64 with still having mine and using it regularly, I have in excess of 400 original games on tape ranging from the big card box releases, twin tape jewel cases, small card box releases, clam shell cases which are small tape size or larger ones on games like Druid 2 and I do have quite a few of the budget releases from companies like Codemasters, Mastertronic, Firebird / Silverbird etc. Most of my C64 stuff was bought back in the 80's, started collecting for it again last year when I got it back from my mother, love the machine.

If you feel like checking out what I have all my pics are uploaded over at Colexions, a site dedicated to classic / retro gaming, toy, comic and everything else collectors from all over the world.

http://colexions.com/?p=mypage&u=iaingrimm&cat=Commodore%2064%20Games&i=866
Ghorpm: That's a cool collection! I have a working C64 too and just yesterday I was playing Saboteur on "Extremely Hard" level. I do love this game :)

I have some games that I was able to finish only recently, for example He-Man: The Ilearth Stone. Back in 80s/early 90s I had no idea what to do... I kept playing and I did enjoy it (and music is great too) but only several years ago I was able to finish it. The lack of any outro or anything (even a simple screen!) was however anticlimactic
I have never got anywhere on that He Man game. I have checked out long plays on it and they all start either at the castle itself or on the grounds where you run right and jump over a few gaps and take out some enemies. I have it on the Gold Collection and also the Americana re release and for some reason whenever I load it up it won't scroll to the right on the first screen in the swamp!!

I only recently got through The Goonies, I had no idea what I was supposed to do on it back in the day. Watched a few longplays on Youtube and it all sank in and was finally able to get through it!
Ghorpm: As for your picture, I've recognized it immediately. I'm a Caesar of C64 ;P

So was that a confirmation or not? Is it Ghorpm's turn now?

kalirion: So was that a confirmation or not? Is it Ghorpm's turn now?
Now it was my well hidden hint. The game's title is Rubicon. I'll post a screenshot soon since I provided a proof and we the show must go on ;)

EDIT: here it is. Can you recognize a game by one of characters?
Attachments:
witch.png (83 Kb)
Post edited December 01, 2014 by Ghorpm
Ghorpm: Now it was my well hidden hint. The game's title is Rubicon. I'll post a screenshot soon since I provided a proof and we the show must go on ;)

SuperFrog (non-HD)? Just guessing since I only played the HD remake, but that witch seems familiar (then again, don't they all)
Post edited December 01, 2014 by kalirion
Ghorpm: Now it was my well hidden hint. The game's title is Rubicon. I'll post a screenshot soon since I provided a proof and we the show must go on ;)

kalirion: SuperFrog (non-HD)? Just guessing since I only played the HD remake, but that witch seems familiar (then again, don't they all)
Nope. But I might add that there is a frog in this game but it's not super ;)

That looks like it belongs in a Codemasters game and I do recognise it, just not 100% where from, definitely either Atari ST or Amiga (possibly Megadrive) version of the game.

How about Magicland Dizzy

Iain: That looks like it belongs in a Codemasters game and I do recognise it, just not 100% where from, definitely either Atari ST or Amiga (possibly Megadrive) version of the game.

I believe it's Amiga although DOS version looks pretty much the same (the quality of music is, however, different). And yes, it's Magicland Dizzy.
Iain: That looks like it belongs in a Codemasters game and I do recognise it, just not 100% where from, definitely either Atari ST or Amiga (possibly Megadrive) version of the game.

Ghorpm: I believe it's Amiga although DOS version looks pretty much the same (the quality of music is, however, different). And yes, it's Magicland Dizzy.
Thought I recognised it, it was one of the later Dizzy games and Codemasters did start utilising the PC better, sound though you needed to have an Amiga or Atari STe back then.

So next one attached, must admit I enjoyed this game quite a bit back in the day
Attachments:
Iain: Thought I recognised it, it was one of the later Dizzy games and Codemasters did start utilising the PC better, sound though you needed to have an Amiga or Atari STe back then.

So next one attached, must admit I enjoyed this game quite a bit back in the day
I think it's either Legend or Worlds of Legend; most likely the former.
Iain: Thought I recognised it, it was one of the later Dizzy games and Codemasters did start utilising the PC better, sound though you needed to have an Amiga or Atari STe back then.

Exoanthrope: I think it's either Legend or Worlds of Legend; most likely the former.
Yeah, it is the first game Legend on the Amiga, your go
It's surprisingly hard to take screenshots of games that run in 256 colours.
Attachments:
Exoanthrope: It's surprisingly hard to take screenshots of games that run in 256 colours.
Captain Claw
Ghorpm: Captain Claw
That was quick, your turn!
My favorite character from this game. I guess there should not be any problems ;)
Attachments:
robot.png (21 Kb)