It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fever_Discordia: Bump?
The shot is from the arcade version, I was surprised there WAS an arcade version because when I had it on tape for the C64 it looked just like any other Mastertronic budget game programmed by a 16 year old in his bedroom, but apparently not!
Exoanthrope: I think that's Motos. The fact that it uses the exact same score bar as Galaga and other Namco games makes it easy to search for.

Also, I only recently became aware of the existence of Datasette tapes. I couldn't imagine waiting for a tape to play through to load a game. And people complain about loading times nowadays...
Yeah, it was motos, yeah, it's your turn and yeah we've come a helluva long way since I used to load C64 games from tape! (nostalgia though, obviously *sigh*)
Motos was an odd game BTW - it was static screen and your ship didn't fire, you had to push the enemies off the edge bumper-car style!
Fever_Discordia: Yeah, it was motos, yeah, it's your turn and yeah we've come a helluva long way since I used to load C64 games from tape! (nostalgia though, obviously *sigh*)
Motos was an odd game BTW - it was static screen and your ship didn't fire, you had to push the enemies off the edge bumper-car style!
That actually sounds like fun. I don't think I've ever seen that re-released on any Namco Arcade Classic packs.

Here's new game:
Attachments:
Fever_Discordia: Yeah, it was motos, yeah, it's your turn and yeah we've come a helluva long way since I used to load C64 games from tape! (nostalgia though, obviously *sigh*)
Exoanthrope: That actually sounds like fun. I don't think I've ever seen that re-released on any Namco Arcade Classic packs.

Here's new game:
Dangerous Dave? Looks very very similar to Biomenace.
Exoanthrope: That actually sounds like fun. I don't think I've ever seen that re-released on any Namco Arcade Classic packs.

Here's new game:
Zacron: Dangerous Dave? Looks very very similar to Biomenace.
Yup, Dangerous Dave in the Haunted Mansion. I don't think I've played Bio Menace, but lord knows I probably have the shareware version somewhere. I guess it's freeware now, anyway.

Your turn.
Zacron: Dangerous Dave? Looks very very similar to Biomenace.
Exoanthrope: Yup, Dangerous Dave in the Haunted Mansion. I don't think I've played Bio Menace, but lord knows I probably have the shareware version somewhere. I guess it's freeware now, anyway.

Your turn.
I am not feeling that great today, so someone else can go ahead with my turn.
Hope you feel better soon, Zacron.

Anyone know this one?
Attachments:
ticktock.jpg (29 Kb)
chadjenofsky: Hope you feel better soon, Zacron.

Anyone know this one?
Time Traveler or Hologram Time Traveler or someting
chadjenofsky: Hope you feel better soon, Zacron.

Anyone know this one?
Fever_Discordia: Time Traveler or Hologram Time Traveler or someting
Correct! Time Traveler or Hologram Time Traveler is the stereographic laserdisc FMV arcade game released in 1991 by Sega. Though, it wasn't really a hologram... or a time traveler! ;-)
Fever_Discordia: Time Traveler or Hologram Time Traveler or someting
chadjenofsky: Correct! Time Traveler or Hologram Time Traveler is the stereographic laserdisc FMV arcade game released in 1991 by Sega. Though, it wasn't really a hologram... or a time traveler! ;-)
OK here we go - had to crop this one every so slightly!
Attachments:
chadjenofsky: Correct! Time Traveler or Hologram Time Traveler is the stereographic laserdisc FMV arcade game released in 1991 by Sega. Though, it wasn't really a hologram... or a time traveler! ;-)
Fever_Discordia: OK here we go - had to crop this one every so slightly!
Easy one : Up N' Down - Looks like the Arcade Version there
Fever_Discordia: OK here we go - had to crop this one every so slightly!
Iain: Easy one : Up N' Down - Looks like the Arcade Version there
Yep and yep - arcade version of Up n' Down - your go!
OK, next one
Attachments:
arc.png (15 Kb)
Iain: OK, next one
Hey I have seen that game, I am gonna hint iy and say it begins with V
Iain: OK, next one
GioVio123: Hey I have seen that game, I am gonna hint iy and say it begins with V
Yeah, classic arcade game ported over to most systems back in the 80's & 90's
GioVio123: Hey I have seen that game, I am gonna hint iy and say it begins with V
Iain: Yeah, classic arcade game ported over to most systems back in the 80's & 90's
Uh, I use to have an arcade with Time Crisis and House of the dead and Tekken 3 close to my house, I do wonder, why they don't sell those anymore?