It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Next one.
Attachments:
Austrobogulator: A maze is a puzzle, a labyrinth is primarily decoration.
wrong....
Crime Cities?
JamesBond007: Crime Cities?
Nope.
toxicTom: Ok, since nobody seems to have mercy on the poor unknown game: It's Night Shift by Lucas Arts. A very creative and overlooked gem.
Since it was finally solved, may I now post a link to the Night Shift gameplay video that Yahtzee Croshaw made?
Well, here it is.

Kind of weirdly appropriate, since Austrobogulator posted a screen from 5 Days a Stranger
Post edited October 31, 2014 by InfraSuperman
Austrobogulator: Tri?
amok: Indeed, your go.
Ghorpm: Isn't it amaz(e)]ing how creative we can be?
amok: Bonus question - what is the difference between a maze and a labyrinth :)
I actually know that one :) labyrinth, no matter how elaborate it may seem with many turns etc. has no branches so it's actually a long path from start to exit but you can't get lost there.
amok: Indeed, your go.

Bonus question - what is the difference between a maze and a labyrinth :)
Ghorpm: I actually know that one :) labyrinth, no matter how elaborate it may seem with many turns etc. has no branches so it's actually a long path from start to exit but you can't get lost there.
indeed :)
Ghorpm: I actually know that one :) labyrinth, no matter how elaborate it may seem with many turns etc. has no branches so it's actually a long path from start to exit but you can't get lost there.
amok: indeed :)
I thought the whole term came from the Greek myth, and people would get lost in that one.
Post edited October 31, 2014 by kalirion
I feel that was implied by what I said :| ie. mazes are puzzles, as they have multiple branches. Also, labyrinths are usually decorative, given that they are just paths.
So .... does the level design in this game resemble a maze or a labyrinth? Oh, and what is this game anyway? ;)
Attachments:
Austrobogulator: I feel that was implied by what I said :| ie. mazes are puzzles, as they have multiple branches. Also, labyrinths are usually decorative, given that they are just paths.
Another interesting thing is that labyrinths seem to pop up everywhere during our history and no one quite knows why they have been so popular during human history.
Is anyone still playing the game? Or are you so lost that you'd rather find your way out of a maze than solve this riddle? :P Ok then, this should be a little easier.
Attachments:
darwinia.jpg (76 Kb)
Leroux: Is anyone still playing the game? Or are you so lost that you'd rather find your way out of a maze than solve this riddle? :P Ok then, this should be a little easier.
:( Sorry that this topic has become a bit labyrinthine. I'm guessing Retrovirus?
Leroux: Is anyone still playing the game? Or are you so lost that you'd rather find your way out of a maze than solve this riddle? :P Ok then, this should be a little easier.
Austrobogulator: :( Sorry that this topic has become a bit labyrinthine. I'm guessing Retrovirus?
Yep, that's the one.
I hope you like jpegs :o
Attachments: