It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nope. One more hint - it is an arcade game.
skynet464: Nope. One more hint - it is an arcade game.
Star Wars: Rebe... oh wait, I must be mistaking again
I think I actually played this one at the arcade, in the faraway days of my misspent youth. No idea about the name, though.
Wasn't it 'Star Wars Trilogy' or something...

seems to be
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Trilogy_Arcade
skynet464: Seeing as there has been a sudden influx of Star Wars games here on GOG, I thought I'd do one for my all time favorite one.
yep
Post edited October 29, 2014 by Fever_Discordia
Fever_Discordia: Wasn't it 'Star Wars Trilogy' or something...

seems to be
skynet464: Seeing as there has been a sudden influx of Star Wars games here on GOG, I thought I'd do one for my all time favorite one.
Fever_Discordia: yep
Nope :P Very, very close though.
Fever_Discordia: Wasn't it 'Star Wars Trilogy' or something...

seems to be

yep
skynet464: Nope :P Very, very close though.
Ah apparently Star Wars Arcade and Star Wars Trilogy Arcade are 2 different games and this is the former?
skynet464: Nope :P Very, very close though.
Fever_Discordia: Ah apparently Star Wars Arcade and Star Wars Trilogy Arcade are 2 different games and this is the former?
Yup! You got it.
Fever_Discordia: Ah apparently Star Wars Arcade and Star Wars Trilogy Arcade are 2 different games and this is the former?
skynet464: Yup! You got it.
Wait does that make it effectively the HD version of the old, original Atari Vector based Star Wars game then?

Well OK then - see attached
Attachments:
Post edited October 29, 2014 by Fever_Discordia
Very timely screenshot.
skynet464: Yup! You got it.
Fever_Discordia: Wait does that make it effectively the HD version of the old, original Atari Vector based Star Wars game then?

Well OK then - see attached
A lesser known game from the new publisher here, used to have this on Amiga & C64, been looking for a good condition one for a while now for either of the machines!

Will leave it be at the minute to see if someone else gets it!!
Iain: A lesser known game from the new publisher here, used to have this on Amiga & C64, been looking for a good condition one for a while now for either of the machines!

Yeah, a game that I totally forgot about. Used to have the Amiga version, but it got lost somewhere... Will not solve, since I don't have time to put up another and will just be content that after quite some time I finally recognise the game in question :-)
Iain: A lesser known game from the new publisher here, used to have this on Amiga & C64, been looking for a good condition one for a while now for either of the machines!

toxicTom: Yeah, a game that I totally forgot about. Used to have the Amiga version, but it got lost somewhere... Will not solve, since I don't have time to put up another and will just be content that after quite some time I finally recognise the game in question :-)
It is a fun game and so easy to pick up and play, I do hope that it comes here as it is not their usual type of game

I'm not sure if it got a PC release though off the top of my head (need to go check Moby Games now) - mind you back then the Amiga wiped the floor with PC's on sound and visuals, even some C64 games did!!
Iain: It is a fun game and so easy to pick up and play, I do hope that it comes here as it is not their usual type of game

I'm not sure if it got a PC release though off the top of my head (need to go check Moby Games now) - mind you back then the Amiga wiped the floor with PC's on sound and visuals, even some C64 games did!!
Yes I know. A school mate back in the day was very proud to show me LHX Attack Chopper on his PC. In CGA graphics. Next time he came over I showed him Gunship 2000. I think I was a little cruel.
Iain: It is a fun game and so easy to pick up and play, I do hope that it comes here as it is not their usual type of game

toxicTom: Yes I know. A school mate back in the day was very proud to show me LHX Attack Chopper on his PC. In CGA graphics. Next time he came over I showed him Gunship 2000. I think I was a little cruel.
Wait are your's and Iain's avatars Rick Dangerous 1 and 2?
No wonder you guys get on so well!

Yeah, there was a PC version of my game, apparently

Anyone noticed that this thread hit page '666' just in time for Halloween BTW - spooky!
(my post will probably make it roll to 667 now, knowing my luck!)
toxicTom: Yes I know. A school mate back in the day was very proud to show me LHX Attack Chopper on his PC. In CGA graphics. Next time he came over I showed him Gunship 2000. I think I was a little cruel.
Fever_Discordia: Wait are your's and Iain's avatars Rick Dangerous 1 and 2?
No wonder you guys get on so well!

Yeah, there was a PC version of my game, apparently

Anyone noticed that this thread hit page '666' just in time for Halloween BTW - spooky!
(my post will probably make it roll to 667 now, knowing my luck!)
Yep, personally prefer the first game out the two with it being Indiana Jones flavored, love the Amiga version but I tend to play it on C64 more than anything else

Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!