It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amok: that is a quite interesting game - Blast Chamber.
Strijkbout: Right on, wow that was quick by the way.
it is a unique game, with some very experimental features. I kind of collect those :)

Next one
Attachments:
doom_6.jpg (316 Kb)
amok: it is a unique game, with some very experimental features. I kind of collect those :)

Next one
Yes I haven't got the game myself but it certainly looks interesting.
I wonder if it would be interesting for GOG, it has a DOS version and was published by Activision but it is very much tied to the PS1 which means Sony. =(
Post edited April 25, 2014 by Strijkbout
amok: it is a unique game, with some very experimental features. I kind of collect those :)

Next one
Strijkbout: Yes I haven't got the game myself but it certainly looks interesting.
I wonder if it would be interesting for GOG, it has a DOS version and was published by Activision but it is very much tied to the PS1 which means Sony. =(
Not at all, just because it was also released on PS1 does not mean that Sony have anything to do with it, and Sony has nothing at all to do with this game. I am not sure who have the rights, to be honest, it is most probably firmly at Activision, but the rights may actually have been held by the developer, Attention to Detail, who went bankrupt in the mid 2000's sometime. If it was, then the rights belongs to whoever managed to get it out from their corpse.
Post edited April 25, 2014 by amok
amok:
I couldn't find it on the Playstation store so Sony might indeed be out of the loop.
Post edited April 25, 2014 by Strijkbout

Next one
Rogue Shooter

Next one
skynet464: Rogue Shooter
Correct, your turn.
Here's a good 'un.
Attachments:
Missouri in the 'Free States of America'?

YEAH!!! RIGHT!!! :P
skynet464: Here's a good 'un.
Why couldn't history class be more like that? In school we had to learn about the Boer war. Well you know what, Civ V has got this awesome scenario where you can play as any of the nations in that power struggle. Last time I played as the Boers and there was no South Africa, no Botswana, no Namibia, no Zimbabwe. Only one country : Fort Kickass!!
It's not Europa Universalis but is it Victoria?
Strijkbout: It's not Europa Universalis but is it Victoria?
Yup! Your turn.
amok:
Strijkbout: I couldn't find it on the Playstation store so Sony might indeed be out of the loop.
There was also a Sega Saturn version too apparently, so I'd say 'Activision' and not get hung up on Sony - I've added just it to my Missing IPs list under Activision because it was missing so cheers for bringing that one to my attention!
Be nice if GOG got some more stuff from the majors in general because, except for that Hitman Sequel from Square Enix, its been a while
Strijkbout: I couldn't find it on the Playstation store so Sony might indeed be out of the loop.
Fever_Discordia: There was also a Sega Saturn version too apparently, so I'd say 'Activision' and not get hung up on Sony - I've added just it to my Missing IPs list under Activision because it was missing so cheers for bringing that one to my attention!
Be nice if GOG got some more stuff from the majors in general because, except for that Hitman Sequel from Square Enix, its been a while
No problem, thank you for reminding it is my turn, I all forgot. =/
Attachments:
thematrix.jpg (162 Kb)
Post edited April 26, 2014 by Strijkbout
Evil Twin
TwisterBE: Evil Twin
Very good.