It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kalirion: Hint: this game is on GOG.
IronArcturus: Is it the new Rise of the Triad game?
Correct, your turn!
The category is old Windows puzzle games.

I've attached a screenshot.
Attachments:
IronArcturus: The category is old Windows puzzle games.

TriTryst
Post edited February 15, 2014 by geminidomino
IronArcturus: The category is old Windows puzzle games.

geminidomino: TriTryst
Yep! You got it! It's a really rare game. I wish GOG had it.
Another old game, which was apparently pretty rare (at least, no one else I talk to seems to have ever heard of it!).

Hint: It was Dungeon Keeper before Dungeon Keeper was.
Attachments:
wc3a.gif (22 Kb)
wc3b.gif (17 Kb)
wc3c.gif (34 Kb)
geminidomino: Another old game, which was apparently pretty rare (at least, no one else I talk to seems to have ever heard of it!).

Hint: It was Dungeon Keeper before Dungeon Keeper was.
Wow, that looks like an interesting game! I'm not sure which one it is. Is it listed on the GOG Wishlist?
Looks like Dominus.
t4n3: Looks like Dominus.
Yes. Thanks. It looks so interesting that I went on E-bay and bought a copy. I would be happy to allow GOG to borrow it to get it here for everyone to enjoy.
hickszzz: Yes. Thanks. It looks so interesting that I went on E-bay and bought a copy. I would be happy to allow GOG to borrow it to get it here for everyone to enjoy.
That game looks pretty cool! Vote for it on the GOG Wishlist!
It most certainly is. Well spotted, you either have great taste in old games, or are really good at google image search. ;)

I still love it to this day. Not sure if EIDOS even still has it in archive somewhere... or Squeenix now, I guess.
Post edited February 16, 2014 by geminidomino
geminidomino: It most certainly is. Well spotted, you either have great taste in old games, or are really good at google image search. ;)
I remember seeing it as a kid and wanting to play it, but never had the opportunity.

Anyway, the color in these pics is a little off since I got this running in Windows 7 (they look fine in game just the print screen messes with the color), but should still be recognizable.
Attachments:
untitled.gif (138 Kb)
untitled2.gif (121 Kb)
untitled3.gif (121 Kb)
geminidomino: It most certainly is. Well spotted, you either have great taste in old games, or are really good at google image search. ;)
t4n3: I remember seeing it as a kid and wanting to play it, but never had the opportunity.

Anyway, the color in these pics is a little off since I got this running in Windows 7 (they look fine in game just the print screen messes with the color), but should still be recognizable.
Return fire

Some time ago I helped a fellow goger finding this game: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/looking_for_a_title_of_a_game
hickszzz: Yes. Thanks. It looks so interesting that I went on E-bay and bought a copy. I would be happy to allow GOG to borrow it to get it here for everyone to enjoy.
IronArcturus: That game looks pretty cool! Vote for it on the GOG Wishlist!
Thanks. I voted for Dominus.
Post edited February 16, 2014 by hickszzz
Ghorpm: Return fire

Some time ago I helped a fellow goger finding this game: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/looking_for_a_title_of_a_game
You got it. XD
...and cheeki breeki!
Attachments: