It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IShoot4lolz: Last Ninja :/?
Close, but no cigar :)
amok: Next one then. I must say that the only good thing about this game is the name.
I will put everyone out of their misery with this one.

That is the Amiga version of Master Ninja : Shadow Warrior of Death

DOS version the characters are see through monochrome outlines
amok: Next one then. I must say that the only good thing about this game is the name.
Iain: I will put everyone out of their misery with this one.

Yes it is. What a name, though, to bad there never was a sequel. Something like "Master Ninja : Shadow Warrior of Death 2: Stealth Killers of Doom"
Iain: I will put everyone out of their misery with this one.

amok: Yes it is. What a name, though, to bad there never was a sequel. Something like "Master Ninja : Shadow Warrior of Death 2: Stealth Killers of Doom"
Yeah, its a REALLY bad game but with a cool name. Avoid it like the plague and play Karateka instead!

Will post next one up in a few minutes

Next one is up, one of the many first person dungeon games that landed on Amiga after the success of Dungeon Master
Attachments:
Post edited December 10, 2013 by Iain
Iain: Next one is up, one of the many first person dungeon games that landed on Amiga after the success of Dungeon Master
Legions of Dawn... shall we move this along?
Iain: Next one is up, one of the many first person dungeon games that landed on Amiga after the success of Dungeon Master
tascodlx: Legions of Dawn... shall we move this along?
Yeah, was going to add a few more screens and hint a bit later today if no one attempted to guess it

Your go
Here's the next one. If it gives you trouble, I will answer yes/no questions about it.
Attachments:
tascodlx: Here's the next one. If it gives you trouble, I will answer yes/no questions about it.
Mad Dog MacRea?
tascodlx: Here's the next one. If it gives you trouble, I will answer yes/no questions about it.
Fever_Discordia: Mad Dog MacRea?
It is not Mad Dog McCree, nor is it the sequel, Mad Dog McCree II: The Lost Gold.
John West Salmon Fishing!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVS1UfCfxlU
Iain: John West Salmon Fishing!!!

Hmm... must be an unofficial sequel. (Oh man, that roundhouse! I would totally kickstarter that XD)
Iain: John West Salmon Fishing!!!

tascodlx: Hmm... must be an unofficial sequel. (Oh man, that roundhouse! I would totally kickstarter that XD)
Seeing your pic just made me think of the daft John West Bear advert so had to link it in!!
tascodlx: Hmm... must be an unofficial sequel. (Oh man, that roundhouse! I would totally kickstarter that XD)
Iain: Seeing your pic just made me think of the daft John West Bear advert so had to link it in!!
I assure you, it was TOTALLY appropriate! tyvm =D
A Fork In The Tale? (one of the few FMV games I'm familiar with)
kalirion: A Fork In The Tale? (one of the few FMV games I'm familiar with)
Not that one. Decent guess, though.