It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IF-22?
AFnord: Explosions!

Should not be super hard
Should be Comanche 4 - note the voxel terrain. Comanche 3 did not yet look as good.

If I'm correct, I pass.
AFnord: Explosions!

Should not be super hard
toxicTom: Should be Comanche 4 - note the voxel terrain. Comanche 3 did not yet look as good.

If I'm correct, I pass.
You are correct!

So, who will post the next picture?
toxicTom: Should be Comanche 4 - note the voxel terrain. Comanche 3 did not yet look as good.

If I'm correct, I pass.
AFnord: You are correct!

Yoink!

8-bit 'classic' time!
Attachments:
jetpac.gif (3 Kb)
AFnord: You are correct!

Fever_Discordia: Yoink!

8-bit 'classic' time!
Phantom of the Asteroid

The game is well known for having huge area to explore especially for C64 game. Check out this map
Fever_Discordia: Yoink!

8-bit 'classic' time!
Ghorpm: Phantom of the Asteroid

The game is well known for having huge area to explore especially for C64 game. Check out this map
Yep, your turn

Lemon 64 appears to have a comment from the author, BTW, which is pretty cool:
"martinellis - 2012-08-02
I think I was 15 or 16 when I wrote this game. @Fletch - "original programmers" - = "original programmer" :-) [those were the days!]. My younger brother did help a bit drawing map segments.

I enjoyed reading the reviews - good and bad - thanks all! There probably is only one way to finish it. Most people probably never saw the whole game. The cave with the dangerous blobs for example, way down in the asteroid. Well done those who did finish it. Maybe I should have made it easier - and I should have listened to Mastertronic when they asked for a short-cut to starting again after dying. BUT it would have been a challenge to find any spare bytes for that code.

Fond [and distant] memories.

By the way - Rob Hubbard did an amazing job with the music. I only left him one channel to work with!"

Well *I* think its pretty cool, anyway!
Fever_Discordia: snip
Yup, that's cool!

Next!
Attachments:
Fever_Discordia: snip
Ghorpm: Yup, that's cool!

Next!
Fungus, recognise it any day!!
Ghorpm: Yup, that's cool!

Next!
Iain: Fungus, recognise it any day!!
Great! I was already a bit afraid that the game is a bit too obscure. The game is really funny even though most of the time you are dying within 10 seconds ;)
Iain: Fungus, recognise it any day!!
Ghorpm: Great! I was already a bit afraid that the game is a bit too obscure. The game is really funny even though most of the time you are dying within 10 seconds ;)
Yeah, its REALLY hard. Looks nice though for a C64 title, it was also an original title released on budget, think it is Players that done it.

Will find one now and upload an image

Next image is up, little known gem from a great British company.
Attachments:
Post edited October 25, 2013 by Iain
Ghorpm: Great! I was already a bit afraid that the game is a bit too obscure. The game is really funny even though most of the time you are dying within 10 seconds ;)
Iain: Yeah, its REALLY hard. Looks nice though for a C64 title, it was also an original title released on budget, think it is Players that done it.

Yeah, extremely hard to be more precise ;) Even its author admits that:

Karl Hörnell (programmer of this game!): It felt a little weird to read the comments and reviews on your site. I hadn't thought anyone would ever bother to analyze the endings to my games. I guess I could have put some more thought into that part, but quite often the games ended up a lot more difficult than I intended, and it seemed wasteful to spend scarce memory resources on something that perhaps nobody would get to see anyway.
Iain: Yeah, its REALLY hard. Looks nice though for a C64 title, it was also an original title released on budget, think it is Players that done it.

Ghorpm: Yeah, extremely hard to be more precise ;) Even its author admits that:

Karl Hörnell (programmer of this game!): It felt a little weird to read the comments and reviews on your site. I hadn't thought anyone would ever bother to analyze the endings to my games. I guess I could have put some more thought into that part, but quite often the games ended up a lot more difficult than I intended, and it seemed wasteful to spend scarce memory resources on something that perhaps nobody would get to see anyway.
Next one is now up, only 2 screenies and one is the title
Attachments:
Ghorpm: Yeah, extremely hard to be more precise ;) Even its author admits that:

Iain: Next one is now up, only 2 screenies and one is the title
That guy looks like the illegitimated love child of Q*Bert and Grover from Sesame Street!
Post edited October 25, 2013 by Fever_Discordia
Iain: Next one is now up, only 2 screenies and one is the title
Fever_Discordia: That guy looks like the illegitimated love child of Q*Bert and Grover from Sesame Street!
Yeah, its pretty cool.

I have a clue I can give out but will leave it a day or so to see if anyone gets it.

Its like Catchphrase, say what you see almost
Seeing as there have been no guesses so far a clue is in order.

The company is around still today and releases things on tablets etc. They currently have a kickstarter campaign and they started out on the ZX81 and then onto the C64 and Spectrum.