It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Iain: Crikey, not one attempt at guessing this game!!

Bit of a clue methinks.

You have to guide someone through a building to infiltrate a headquarters. You do this via what can be best described as Cyberspace. You take out cameras so that the infiltrator (Its not Infiltrator!!!) doesn't get spotted and killed. You have to contend with the security measures like drones etc with missiles and canons.

You have to study the map to work out the best route as the infiltrator is a mindless drone, may be going down a corridor on the map and will come across a door or force field so you have to find the generator and disable or blow it up for example.
kalirion: Interphase
At long last!!!

Wonder why no one even tried to guess?

Ah well, your go
Iain: Wonder why no one even tried to guess?
Probably the same reason why it's got so few votes on the wishlist. It doesn't seem to be that well known? And if you're 100% certain you've never seen that one and you've got no clue at all, how can you make a good guess (apart from just posting random words that might fit the images or doing extensive internet searches which would feel like cheating)? :)
Post edited May 16, 2013 by Leroux
Ok, next one:

Edit: the name of the screenshot is actually a bit of a hint, though you may need to be a rather hardcore fan (or just know lots of pointless gaming trivia) to get it.
Attachments:
doomed.png (11 Kb)
Post edited May 17, 2013 by kalirion
if y'all don't get this soon, the world's gonna roll you, 'cause you aren't the sharpest tools in the shed :D
Attachments:
kalirion: if y'all don't get this soon, the world's gonna roll you, 'cause you aren't the sharpest tools in the shed :D
Mummy's Tomb?
kalirion: if y'all don't get this soon, the world's gonna roll you, 'cause you aren't the sharpest tools in the shed :D
tinyE: Mummy's Tomb?
Nope.

Everything I've said so far has been a hint btw, including the filenames.
kalirion: Nope.

Yeah I got that and I thought mummy/curse/doom. The frustrating thing is that I've seen this game AND played it. When I find out the title I'm gonna kick myself.

Smashing Pumpkins Into Small Piles Of Putrid Debris. And no, I'm not sure if I got that name right...

YnK: Smashing Pumpkins Into Small Piles Of Putrid Debris. And no, I'm not sure if I got that name right...
Correct!

And for a bit of trivia: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=idspispopd

YnK: Smashing Pumpkins Into Small Piles Of Putrid Debris. And no, I'm not sure if I got that name right...
Gish is a great fuckin' record. Saw them touring with that album my senior year in high school.
I'm way too tired to come up with something tricky, so have this pic...
Attachments:
fable1996.png (464 Kb)
That's the gayest looking man I've ever seen. Either that or he's a super hero.
tinyE: That's the gayest looking man I've ever seen. Either that or he's a super hero.
Or both................nah, should have had matching boots.
This is the prince and the coward i think:)
In polish it was "Książę i tchórz"
yogibeer: This is the prince and the coward i think:)
In polish it was "Książę i tchórz"
Yup. One of the games I've played years ago, but never finished; was kind of surprised it's not available on GOG. :)
Post edited May 18, 2013 by YnK