It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fever_Discordia: Errm.. What else?
The Saturday morning show seems to have taken its name from the lyrics to a song by a certain Stock, Aitken and Waterman signed female duo that it also used as its title theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hg7M8qI5m8

No idea if it relates to the game, though. First thing I thought of for the music
Fever_Discordia: Errm.. What else?
The Saturday morning show seems to have taken its name from the lyrics to a song by a certain Stock, Aitken and Waterman signed female duo that it also used as its title theme
amok: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hg7M8qI5m8

No idea if it relates to the game, though. First thing I thought of for the music
LOL no, another Stock Aitken and Waterman girl duo - these ones were sisters
Gilbert: Escape from Drill

Staring Gilbert the Alien from Get Fresh.
Post edited April 11, 2013 by RichieBerry
RichieBerry: Gilbert: Escape from Drill

Staring Gilbert the Alien from Get Fresh.
Ding! Ding! Ding!
We have a winner!
Well done
The Stock Aitken and Waterman act was 'Mel and Kim' with their hit 'Starting Out (get fresh at the weekend)'
(Mel Appleby was only 23 when she died of pneumonia due to her cancer treatment - bummer)
Fever_Discordia: Ding! Ding! Ding!
We have a winner!
Well done
The Stock Aitken and Waterman act was 'Mel and Kim' with their hit 'Starting Out (get fresh at the weekend)'
(Mel Appleby was only 23 when she died of pneumonia due to her cancer treatment - bummer)
Cool! OK, here's one. It's a bit more recent than yours, but I think it's a bit obscure. I love this game more than is healthy. :P
Attachments:
bloop.png (315 Kb)
Fever_Discordia: Ding! Ding! Ding!
We have a winner!
Well done
RichieBerry: Cool! OK, here's one. It's a bit more recent than yours, but I think it's a bit obscure. I love this game more than is healthy. :P
Virtue's Last Reward ^___^

Love this game too, was my favourite from last year.
Post edited April 11, 2013 by Austrobogulator
Austrobogulator: Virtue's Last Reward ^___^

Love this game too, was my favourite from last year.
Well, that was fast. Well done! It is an awesome game.
:D Here's another recent game.
Attachments:
*bump* C'mon, someone solve the riddle, please! I wanna know the answer to this one. :D
6180 the moon?
Dear Austrobogulator,
Give us a hint please.
Every time I look at the pic I think he put it in the wrong thread and it belongs in the "draw and guess the game".
Still no solution? :(

EDIT: Looks like amok is right though.
Post edited April 15, 2013 by Leroux
Leroux: Looks like amok is right though.
Indeed, Amok should just take the next turn.
Leroux: Looks like amok is right though.
F4LL0UT: Indeed, Amok should just take the next turn.
I second this motion.