It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

desnoscross: Some proof so as not to raise any objections about taking my turn.

That taken care of, here's a game that, as a kid, I always knew as "That game where you're a bug guy that shoots bees."
Daniel Ruf: It is Insector X
Correct.
Well, a very old game for a console, but I play it currently on the PC.
Some may know it, just by identifying a specific element in the screenshot =)
Attachments:
greatgame.jpg (130 Kb)
Post edited March 30, 2013 by Daniel Ruf
Daniel Ruf: Well, a very old game for a console, but I play it currently on the PC.
Grandia.
Daniel Ruf: Well, a very old game for a console, but I play it currently on the PC.
desnoscross: Grandia.
:D right =)

personally one of the best games and series for me =)
should be also available on GOG =)
Been playing this for the past 15 minutes on my genesis, so here's a couple screens.
Attachments:
action.jpg (26 Kb)
Gundam Wing
But... but... I meant the right game, I knew the title... I just picked the wrong covers... you evil man! ;(
F4LL0UT: But... but... I meant the right game, I knew the title... I just picked the wrong covers... you evil man! ;(
Well, since no one has guessed correctly this turn yet, I don't mind giving you my current turn in the spirit of fairness, if it would make you feel better.
desnoscross: Well, since no one has guessed correctly this turn yet, I don't mind giving you my current turn in the spirit of fairness, if it would make you feel better.
Nah, don't worry. Actually I was considering to give up my turn anyway because I'm currently totally not in the mood for picking a game and googling for pics.
desnoscross: Been playing this for the past 15 minutes on my genesis, so here's a couple screens.
Ranger X!

Genesis forever! Actually, Mega Drive for me...
desnoscross: Been playing this for the past 15 minutes on my genesis, so here's a couple screens.
DaCostaBR: Ranger X!

Correct.
DaCostaBR: Ranger X!

desnoscross: Correct.
Since we're talking about Genesis games, here's my contribution:
Attachments:
mickey.png (18 Kb)
donald.gif (16 Kb)
Here is a flash game:
Attachments:
hi.png (161 Kb)
Booger Warrior
cj13810: Here is a flash game:
the rules are you have to guess the game of the previous correct guesser in order to post your own