It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is that by any chance Whirlinurd?

About to go through C64 games box and Vice files!!!
Post edited March 22, 2013 by Iain
Iain: Is that by any chance Whirlinurd?

About to go through C64 games box and Vice files!!!
That's the one, well done!
Your go!
Awesome,

So going back to the mid 80's again, think it was quite popular at the time, one of my all time favorites
Attachments:
old3.gif (5 Kb)
Iain: Awesome,

So going back to the mid 80's again, think it was quite popular at the time, one of my all time favorites
Wow that looks like The Curse of Sherwood but its not! - Either by the same people or one is a rip off of the other, I'm thinking!
Iain: So going back to the mid 80's again, think it was quite popular at the time, one of my all time favorites
I think it's Firelord. Must have played it when I was 7 or 8. I had absolutely no idea what I was doing, of course.
Iain: Awesome,

Fever_Discordia: Wow that looks like The Curse of Sherwood but its not! - Either by the same people or one is a rip off of the other, I'm thinking!
The one I have posted up came out a year before Curse of Sherwood, also Curse was released by Mastertronic which was a budget range back then (But I know you will already know that!!!!), this game was done by a mid tier developer back then, some stuff was really well known and loved, other stuff though didn't go down to well.
Iain: So going back to the mid 80's again, think it was quite popular at the time, one of my all time favorites
Akakij: I think it's Firelord. Must have played it when I was 7 or 8. I had absolutely no idea what I was doing, of course.
Firelord by Hewson is correct, your turn :)
Post edited March 22, 2013 by Iain
Fever_Discordia: Wow that looks like The Curse of Sherwood but its not! - Either by the same people or one is a rip off of the other, I'm thinking!
Iain: The one I have posted up came out a year before Curse of Sherwood, also Curse was released by Mastertronic which was a budget range back then (But I know you will already know that!!!!), this game was done by a mid tier developer back then, some stuff was really well known and loved, other stuff though didn't go down to well.
Akakij: I think it's Firelord. Must have played it when I was 7 or 8. I had absolutely no idea what I was doing, of course.
Iain: Firelord by Hewson is correct, your turn :)
Oh yeah, Hewson released some awesome stuff, especially when they were publishers for Graftgold - Paradroid etc
Always remember thinking it was odd that they seemed to have released a 'Full Price' game (£9.99) game in a Budget (£1.99/£2.99) tape case (room of 1 tape instead of 2 even though 'full price' games were mostly just on one anyway!)
Late 80s again. Part of a series of games that were called "rare metal receptacle" (or something similar)...
Attachments:
giveaway.jpg (47 Kb)
spoiler.jpg (51 Kb)
So, some game out of the 'Gold Box' series?
It appears do be (A)D&D based and the first name that comes to mind in the combination would be 'Pool of Radiance'.

I know that there were other RPGs in that box, but as I don't remember their names I go with the Pool.
Post edited March 22, 2013 by Lifthrasil
Akakij: Late 80s again. Part of a series of games that were called "rare metal receptacle" (or something similar)...
Isn't that Curse of the Azure Bonds?
Densetsu: Isn't that Curse of the Azure Bonds?
It is indeed. Onwards!
The journey never ends!

Guess this:
Attachments:
image.jpg (24 Kb)
Densetsu: The journey never ends!

Guess this:
Beyond Oasis ?
Post edited March 22, 2013 by JouinUP
That is the goofiest looking dragon I have ever seen.
JouinUP: Beyond Oasis ?
That is beyond being incorrect!

Which makes it correct.