It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I knew it. :)

New one.
Attachments:
Could that be Civilization 3?
Lifthrasil: Could that be Civilization 3?
That's right and very quick too.
Great. Just give me a moment to look for a nice screenshot for a new game.
There you go.
Attachments:
click.jpg (34 Kb)
No one? OK. Next picture.
Attachments:
it-moves.gif (128 Kb)
Lifthrasil: No one? OK. Next picture.
ok that looks ridiculously close to the lego pirate ship i had when i was a kid! obviously its not that! but thought id at least reply something to show i looked :P
chezybezy: ok that looks ridiculously close to the lego pirate ship i had when i was a kid! obviously its not that! but thought id at least reply something to show i looked :P
Although the characters on it look more like Playmobil...
Porte Royale .05
Looks like from a JRPG of some sort, but not one familiar to me.
Somehow this reminds me of the Coktel Vision Gobliiins Adventures, but that's not it.
No right answer yet. Here's a scene a few moments before the last one.
Attachments:
hommage.png (21 Kb)
I'm going to cheat a bit and guess at "Uncharted Waters".
Why is that cheating? Because there were two of them. In the same series. (Though there was only one uncharted waters per region, the sequel got some other name that I can't remember in the regions where the first game was also released)
AFnord: I'm going to cheat a bit and guess at "Uncharted Waters".
Why is that cheating? Because there were two of them. In the same series. (Though there was only one uncharted waters per region, the sequel got some other name that I can't remember in the regions where the first game was also released)
Doesn't matter. Both uncharted waters are wrong.
Does really no one know this little gem? Hint: it's a freeware game.
Attachments: