It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JouinUP: STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl ?
Sim!
Drelmanes: Should be easy:
JouinUP is quite definitely right. I'm pretty sure that it's the tiny tunnel beneath the street in the first area.
[OFF topic more or less] People, help me please... The memories about this game has haunting me since the last year, went deep google to discover it and looked at countless game foruns and sites, with no sucess. The problem is that I don´t have substancial clues about the game. Played it about 2001 and I only remember some "screenshots" from the game. I´m not even sure if the game is good, but I need remember it... Well, the game have isometric vision, something near RollerCoaster Tycoon, but with some upgrade graphs and false 3D enviroment. It´s about space colony theme and you control some characters (medics, soldiers) in some type of investigating/hunter missions (like Aliens or Starship Troopers). Well, this is all I have, unfortunatelly. Thanks.
Post edited March 10, 2013 by tokisto
tokisto: [OFF topic more or less] People, help me please... The memories about this game has haunting me since the last year, went deep google to discover it and looked at countless game foruns and sites, with no sucess. The problem is that I don´t have substancial clues about the game. Played it about 2001 and I only remember some "screenshots" from the game. I´m not even sure if the game is good, but I need remember it... Well, the game have isometric vision, something near RollerCoaster Tycoon, but with some upgrade graphs and false 3D enviroment. It´s about space colony theme and you control some characters (medics, soldiers) in some type of investigating/hunter missions (like Aliens or Starship Troopers). Well, this is all I have, unfortunatelly. Thanks.
You should have started a new thread but hmm....
Alpha Centuri?
Battle Isle: Incubation?
Gorky 13?
Next

A good arcade game. Some kind of sport; almost like pong, but with men and powers.
Attachments:
sport.png (73 Kb)
Post edited March 10, 2013 by JouinUP
tokisto: Well, the game have isometric vision, something near RollerCoaster Tycoon, but with some upgrade graphs and false 3D enviroment. It´s about space colony theme and you control some characters (medics, soldiers) in some type of investigating/hunter missions (like Aliens or Starship Troopers). Well, this is all I have, unfortunatelly. Thanks.
Does indeed sound a lot like Incubation although that one is actual 3D. You can even find it here on GOG as part of Battle Isle Platinum.
JouinUP: Next
Ice Climber?

Edit: Shit, sorry, wrong thread. >.<
Post edited March 10, 2013 by F4LL0UT
I don't know what it is but I WANNA PLAY IT!
Google search lead to Windjammers, a dodge ball variant of sorts for the arcades.

Is that correct?
Densetsu: Google search lead to Windjammers, a dodge ball variant of sorts for the arcades.

Is that correct?
Yeah! A Neo Geo game, it's really fun.
Your turn!
Post edited March 10, 2013 by JouinUP
JouinUP: Yeah! A Neo Geo game, it's really fun.
Your turn!
Good old arcade fun!

I'll stick to the sports theme. Guess this:
Attachments:
image.png (97 Kb)
JouinUP: Yeah! A Neo Geo game, it's really fun.
Your turn!
Densetsu: Good old arcade fun!

Hyperblade, proof

Next one shouldn't be hard:
Attachments:
aliens.jpg (142 Kb)
Post edited March 10, 2013 by kalirion
tokisto: [OFF topic more or less] People, help me please... The memories about this game has haunting me since the last year, went deep google to discover it and looked at countless game foruns and sites, with no sucess. The problem is that I don´t have substancial clues about the game. Played it about 2001 and I only remember some "screenshots" from the game. I´m not even sure if the game is good, but I need remember it... Well, the game have isometric vision, something near RollerCoaster Tycoon, but with some upgrade graphs and false 3D enviroment. It´s about space colony theme and you control some characters (medics, soldiers) in some type of investigating/hunter missions (like Aliens or Starship Troopers). Well, this is all I have, unfortunatelly. Thanks.
Fever_Discordia: You should have started a new thread but hmm....
Alpha Centuri?
Battle Isle: Incubation?
Gorky 13?
tokisto: Well, the game have isometric vision, something near RollerCoaster Tycoon, but with some upgrade graphs and false 3D enviroment. It´s about space colony theme and you control some characters (medics, soldiers) in some type of investigating/hunter missions (like Aliens or Starship Troopers). Well, this is all I have, unfortunatelly. Thanks.
F4LL0UT: Does indeed sound a lot like Incubation although that one is actual 3D. You can even find it here on GOG as part of Battle Isle Platinum.
F4LL0UT: Ice Climber?

Edit: Shit, sorry, wrong thread. >.<
Thanks for the help. Created another topic to solve the question: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/looking_for_a_game_that_i_dont_remember_the_name_help
Post edited March 10, 2013 by tokisto
Hint: the game has been in at least a couple indie bundles last year.
Densetsu: Good old arcade fun!

kalirion: Hyperblade, proof

Dark Scavenger
kalirion: Hyperblade, proof

AFnord: Dark Scavenger
Correct!