It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hmm no idea, looks like an older Company of Heroes game!
Nickcronomicon: hmm no idea, looks like an older Company of Heroes game!
No sorry, but it is a war game, obviously.
tinyE: Here
Shot in the dark because I haven't ever played the game: World War III: Black Gold?
tinyE: Here
F4LL0UT: Shot in the dark because I haven't ever played the game: World War III: Black Gold?
VERY GOOD!

I thought that would take a little longer. Color me impressed.
tinyE: I thought that would take a little longer. Color me impressed.
Dang, I'm not good at learning useful stuff but somehow I'm able to recognize games I haven't even played and only seen a few screenshots of more than ten years ago. My mind sucks.

Although I must admit, the graphics did remind me of other Reality Pump games like Earth 2150 and Knight Shift, guess that's what made me think of World War III.

Anyway, next one.
Attachments:
Post edited March 08, 2013 by F4LL0UT
I want to say C&C Generals but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong.
Post edited March 08, 2013 by ShaolinsKunk
ShaolinsKunk: I want to say C&C Generals but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong.
You're right. You're wrong.

But I must admit, the game looks like a total Generals rip-off, especially the unit icons.
F4LL0UT: Dang, I'm not good at learning useful stuff but somehow I'm able to recognize games I haven't even played and only seen a few screenshots of more than ten years ago. My mind sucks.

Although I must admit, the graphics did remind me of other Reality Pump games like Earth 2150 and Knight Shift, guess that's what made me think of World War III.

Anyway, next one.
World of Conflict?
tinyE:
F4LL0UT: Although I must admit, the graphics did remind me of other Reality Pump games like Earth 2150 and Knight Shift, guess that's what made me think of World War III.
WW3 is little more than an Earth 2150 MOD. Different factions and a cool camo option but that's virtually the only difference. Anyway back to the fun and I have no guess on this one.
Seanobi: World of Conflict?
Nope.
F4LL0UT: Dang, I'm not good at learning useful stuff but somehow I'm able to recognize games I haven't even played and only seen a few screenshots of more than ten years ago. My mind sucks.

Anyway, next one.
Will of Steel.
Soldiers: Heroes of WWII
Drelmanes: Will of Steel.
That's the one.

Btw, I was dumb to suggest that it's a Generals rip-off. The developers admitted that the C&C series was their main inspiration but I just noticed that the game was actually released quite a few months before Generals.
Drelmanes: Will of Steel.
F4LL0UT: That's the one.

Btw, I was dumb to suggest that it's a Generals rip-off. The developers admitted that the C&C series was their main inspiration but I just noticed that the game was actually released quite a few months before Generals.
Should be easy:
Attachments:
black.jpg (271 Kb)
Drelmanes: Should be easy:
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl ?