It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JMich: On to the next riddle.
F4LL0UT: Red Alert 4: The Geisha Uprising
Give it to him!!!!

If not, is it any of the Mega Race titles?
I cannot stand it anymore! What's up with you guys? Why every single answer is about Command and Conquer? There are fmv in other games too.

It's Virtual Pool 3
Ghorpm: I cannot stand it anymore! What's up with you guys? Why every single answer is about Command and Conquer? There are fmv in other games too.

It's Virtual Pool 3
That is the worst picture of Jeanette Lee I have ever seen. She is super cute, that picture isn't.
tinyE: That is the worst picture of Jeanette Lee I have ever seen.
No, this one is.
I'm sure I got it right so here is the next one
Attachments:
kick.jpg (17 Kb)
Ghorpm: I'm sure I got it right so here is the next one
Kung Fu Master on the C64
KFM on NES
Ghorpm: I'm sure I got it right so here is the next one
Iain: Kung Fu Master on the C64
Your turn!
Another from the 8bit era
Attachments:
tail.png (4 Kb)
Iain: Another from the 8bit era
Vendetta?
Iain: Another from the 8bit era
Fever_Discordia: Vendetta?
Nope!!
Ghorpm: It's Virtual Pool 3
Jusy a belated verification that it is indeed VP3.
Ghorpm: It's Virtual Pool 3
JMich: Jusy a belated verification that it is indeed VP3.
Initially I intended to drop a hint only but I couldn't stand all those C&C speculations so I took the liberty of answering
JMich: Jusy a belated verification that it is indeed VP3.
Ghorpm: Initially I intended to drop a hint only but I couldn't stand all those C&C speculations so I took the liberty of answering
I was going to guess "C&C Music Factory?" but I was too late - missed comedy opportunity!
Ghorpm: Initially I intended to drop a hint only but I couldn't stand all those C&C speculations so I took the liberty of answering
Fever_Discordia: I was going to guess "C&C Music Factory?" but I was too late - missed comedy opportunity!
Too bad I was so fast to react (well, 5t hours - not the most skilled ninja bust still) your answer would be hilarious!