It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All right, new one:
Attachments:
rambo.png (240 Kb)
kalirion: All right, new one:
Hahahaha Whatever it is I want a copy of it! Look at that hat, that is pure class!
kalirion: All right, new one:
No idea what it is but it looks great. Also the dude's clothes remind me of Far Cry.
Hint: that's not the player character's standard outfit. The hat, the shirt, and I think the pipe, are all purchasable using in-game currency. The in-game currency is also purchasable with microtransactions on iOS.

PC Version does not yet have microtransactions, at least the version I have does not, but it probably will if the game gets greenlit.

Another pic:
Attachments:
robocop.jpg (177 Kb)
Post edited February 04, 2013 by kalirion
Another hint - in case it may not be obvious, this games is a "whack-a-mole" shooter (think Time Crisis but without the light gun.)
New hint: this game was in one of last year's indie bundles.
Seriously, no one? Does nobody pay attention to The Greenlight Bundle's offerings except for me??

This was quite a fun game too...
It seems so... Well, maybe give us something else then? :)
Skreczi: It seems so... Well, maybe give us something else then? :)
It's a game that was featured in the very first http://www.thegreenlightbundle.com/

If that's not enough for people to find it, that's just lazy.

You can apparently also still buy that bundle on impulse, which I find quite interesting.
Post edited February 07, 2013 by kalirion
megabyte punch?
tinyE: megabyte punch?
nope, MP is in the current greenlight bundle. The game being guessed is from the original one of last year.
tinyE: megabyte punch?
kalirion: nope
HAHAHA!
Only a few more to go!
kalirion: nope
tinyE: HAHAHA!
Only a few more to go!
Wrong iteration of the bundle :)

Anyway, I gotta leave soon and won't be able to check online for 3+ hours, so if somebody gets it and its certain, they should go ahead and post the next one.

And if by the time I come back still no one's gotten it, I'll post a link to the exact bundle on impulse/gamestop... But I will be shedding tears as I do so.
tinyE: HAHAHA!
Only a few more to go!
kalirion: Wrong iteration of the bundle :)

Anyway, I gotta leave soon and won't be able to check online for 3+ hours, so if somebody gets it and its certain, they should go ahead and post the next one.

And if by the time I come back still no one's gotten it, I'll post a link to the exact bundle on impulse/gamestop... But I will be shedding tears as I do so.
You won't have to. It's Major Mayhem.
kalirion: Wrong iteration of the bundle :)

999888: You won't have to. It's Major Mayhem.
I could kiss you! (assuming you are an attractive lady of an appropriate age anyway)

It's a very fun game, and I recommend everybody to play it :)

It's actually free on the App Store and microtransactions are purely optional and not needed to have fun!

Edit: In case I wasn't clear, 999888's guess is correct :D