It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

toxicTom: A "weekly staff pick"? ;-)
No, I wish, but it isn't here on GOG...yet.

Another Hint.
Matewis: Is that knights of honor? I just recently found out about it and it looks awesome!
Yes, that is Knights of Honor! It is one of my favorite games years gone by must of spent well over 1000 hours on it! Get it, I think Gamersgate still has it, yes Here it is DRM Free too. Congrats it's your turn!
Attachments:
Post edited May 18, 2015 by KOCollins
Yeah, I'm quite tempted to check it out :)

Here's the next one:
Attachments:
toxicTom: A "weekly staff pick"? ;-)
KOCollins: No, I wish, but it isn't here on GOG...yet.

Another Hint.
Matewis: Is that knights of honor? I just recently found out about it and it looks awesome!
KOCollins: Yes, that is Knights of Honor! It is one of my favorite games years gone by must of spent well over 1000 hours on it! Get it, I think Gamersgate still has it, yes Here it is DRM Free too. Congrats it's your turn!
I freaking loved Knights of Honor as a kid! I remember it was one of the first real games I played on the computer. This one time I got my empire so big (I think I started with one of the small provinces in Ireland) that it streteched over half the map, but with current computer tech at the time, my computer had difficulties with such a large empire. Ahhh Good memories.
It's from the game's intro, and it's an awesome intro. Genre: strategy
age of empires
tort1234: age of empires
I’m ready to eat my hat with a pinch of salt if this comes from Age of Empires I or II (or any extension).
tort1234: age of empires
No not AoE, this intro is way, way better
Starcraft 2?
dick1982: Starcraft 2?
Not SC2 nor does it have a science fiction setting for that matter.
Dungeon keeper 2?
dick1982: Dungeon keeper 2?
Nope not dungeon keeper, but I can kind of see why you would say that. This is more of a dramatic intro though, not comic at all like dungeon keeper. The guy in the pic is about to die due to a wound.
Post edited May 20, 2015 by Matewis
dick1982: Dungeon keeper 2?
Matewis: Nope not dungeon keeper, but I can kind of see why you would say that. This is more of a dramatic intro though, not comic at all like dungeon keeper. The guy in the pic is about to die due to a wound.
Warrior Kings perhaps?
Matewis: Nope not dungeon keeper, but I can kind of see why you would say that. This is more of a dramatic intro though, not comic at all like dungeon keeper. The guy in the pic is about to die due to a wound.
Smannesman: Warrior Kings perhaps?
Not warrior kings no. This is a more traditional strategy, more like warcraft.
Matewis: Not warrior kings no. This is a more traditional strategy, more like warcraft.
Something based on Warhammer: Fantasy Battle? (assuming games based on that exist - they haven't all been 40K have they?)
Matewis: Not warrior kings no. This is a more traditional strategy, more like warcraft.
Easy. Its definitely Armies of Exigo :)
Post edited May 20, 2015 by Matruchus