It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mr.Caine: both guesses are incorrect.
Crackdown?
Mr.Caine: both guesses are incorrect.
Smannesman: Crackdown?
yup.your turn.
Alright, next one.
Attachments:
sotired.png (21 Kb)
Smannesman: Alright, next one.
I know that one but I don't remember how was it called... have to thing about it...
It looks familiar, but then again, so many early dungeon crawlers looked alike...
Got it! Sometimes my memory needs some time to recall things from the past (almost 20 years after all) but it does work quite nicely: Yendorian Tales
Ghorpm: Got it! Sometimes my memory needs some time to recall things from the past (almost 20 years after all) but it does work quite nicely: Yendorian Tales
Correct and color me impressed, I think it's a fairly unknown game.
You're up!
Ghorpm: Got it! Sometimes my memory needs some time to recall things from the past (almost 20 years after all) but it does work quite nicely: Yendorian Tales
Smannesman: Correct and color me impressed, I think it's a fairly unknown game.
You're up!
In late 90s I was mostly playing RTS games but when I didn't, I played RPGs that were similar to M&M series...

New one is up :) I'm sure at least one user here will recognize it in a split of second ;)
Attachments:
oz.jpg (124 Kb)
Smannesman: Correct and color me impressed, I think it's a fairly unknown game.
You're up!
Ghorpm: In late 90s I was mostly playing RTS games but when I didn't, I played RPGs that were similar to M&M series...

New one is up :) I'm sure at least one user here will recognize it in a split of second ;)
Wizball
Ghorpm: In late 90s I was mostly playing RTS games but when I didn't, I played RPGs that were similar to M&M series...

Fever_Discordia: Wizball
Ypu. I meant Wishbone who has Wizball as his avatar :)
OK next...
Attachments:
Fever_Discordia: OK next...
From Wizball to I Ball!!

I Ball had some great sampled speech on it
Fever_Discordia: OK next...
Iain: From Wizball to I Ball!!

I Ball had some great sampled speech on it
Yeppers, and that sequel it had that was a completely different genre - puzzle game almost!
Your go!
So to go with a theme another game revolving around balls (ooooer missuss!!!)
Attachments:
Iain: So to go with a theme another game revolving around balls (ooooer missuss!!!)
Must be Gumball!