It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cadaver747: Close
Zacron: Arcania...?
It's getting chilling here :))))
Cadaver747: OK, guess this game!
joseegreg: Ultima 9?
I'm frozen in a block of ice!

2nd hint: It was initially published by JoWood Entertainment
Post edited November 25, 2014 by Cadaver747
Zacron: Arcania...?
Cadaver747: It's getting chilling here :))))
joseegreg: Ultima 9?
Cadaver747: I'm frozen in a block of ice!

It wouldn't be the Guild II, would it?
And Spellforce was played from a different perspective... I think...
Cadaver747: It's getting chilling here :))))

I'm frozen in a block of ice!

Zacron: It wouldn't be the Guild II, would it?
No, not really.

Okay, here is the 3rd and most likely the last hint: it was developed by Piranha Bytes
Zacron: It wouldn't be the Guild II, would it?
Cadaver747: No, not really.

Okay, here is the 3rd and most likely the last hint: it was developed by Piranha Bytes
In that case I guess it's Gothic 2...
Cadaver747: No, not really.

Ghorpm: In that case I guess it's Gothic 2...
Took you long :)

Yes, you are absolutely right and it's your turn now!

So what did I do? I grabbed a room key from the tavern owner, consumed a stalk of weed (so it changed FOV a bit), and switched to a first person view mode.

Zacron was very close, though the textures in Gothic 3 are slightly better from my perspective :)

Here is a normal screenshot
Attachments:
gothic_2.jpg (450 Kb)
Post edited November 25, 2014 by Cadaver747
Ghorpm: In that case I guess it's Gothic 2...
Cadaver747: Took you long :)

Yes, you are absolutely right and it's your turn now!

So what did I do? I grabbed a room key from the tavern owner, consumed a stalk of weed (so it changed FOV a bit), and switched to a first person view mode.

Zacron was very close, though the textures in Gothic 3 are slightly better from my perspective :)

Here is a normal screenshot
I've only ever played the first Gothic. I'm waiting for a better time to start Gothic 2 because I can't invest that much time in gaming at the moment.

Here is the one, I really enjoyed the music from this game.
Attachments:
whats this game ?

its a reall tough one, ill give you a clue its not batman
Attachments:
Post edited November 25, 2014 by CrunchyKevlar
CrunchyKevlar: whats this game ?

Sorry but it doesn't work like that. It's a forum game so to be entitled to post your riddle you have to first solve a riddle which is currently active (as it happened it's mine, one post above yours). Sometimes people pass and then anybody may post a new picture. (First come first served rule)
CrunchyKevlar: whats this game ?

That one is obviously DayZ, but yeah, don't be skipping turns.

Ghorpm: I've only ever played the first Gothic. I'm waiting for a better time to start Gothic 2 because I can't invest that much time in gaming at the moment.

This one reminds me of C64 graphics. I think I might be a little too young guess this one.
Post edited November 26, 2014 by Exoanthrope
Ghorpm: I've only ever played the first Gothic. I'm waiting for a better time to start Gothic 2 because I can't invest that much time in gaming at the moment.

Exoanthrope: This one reminds me of C64 graphics. I think I might be a little too young guess this one.
Yes, it's C64 game. I cropped the screenshot a bit because the bottom part contained half of the title ;)
Full image. Perhaps it will be easier now. Should be much easier...
Attachments:
sonic.jpg (4 Kb)
Ghorpm: Full image. Perhaps it will be easier now. Should be much easier...
It's Mass Effect for the ps3 :)
I had to hit up Gamebase 64 to find this one, heard of it but never played or owned it, believe it was a straight to budget title back in the day.

It is not listed on Lemon 64 which is pretty strange must admit, there are a few missing games from the database on there and the search is very specific at times.

Either way it is Dead Zone and was released by The Power House (Budget Label) in 1987

http://www.gamebase64.com/game.php?id=2027&d=45&h=0

Next one attached
Attachments:
joseegreg: It's Mass Effect for the ps3 :)
Pretty close ;)
Iain: I had to hit up Gamebase 64 to find this one, heard of it but never played or owned it, believe it was a straight to budget title back in the day.

It is not listed on Lemon 64 which is pretty strange must admit, there are a few missing games from the database on there and the search is very specific at times.

Either way it is Dead Zone and was released by The Power House (Budget Label) in 1987

Next one attached
That's really strange it's missing from Lemon 64... It's not a masterpiece but it was quite enjoyable and had awesome music Check it out yourself.

As for your picture, I've recognized it immediately. I'm a Caesar of C64 ;P
Post edited November 28, 2014 by Ghorpm
joseegreg: It's Mass Effect for the ps3 :)
Ghorpm: Pretty close ;)
Iain: I had to hit up Gamebase 64 to find this one, heard of it but never played or owned it, believe it was a straight to budget title back in the day.

Next one attached
Ghorpm: That's really strange it's missing from Lemon 64... It's not a masterpiece but it was quite enjoyable and had awesome music Check it out yourself.

As for your picture, I've recognized it immediately. I'm a Caesar of C64 ;P
That music is pretty cool for a budget title.

The game I posted I prefer on Amiga, kind of reminds me of the main character on Metal Slug the Miggy version!

I am usually pretty clued up on most things C64 with still having mine and using it regularly, I have in excess of 400 original games on tape ranging from the big card box releases, twin tape jewel cases, small card box releases, clam shell cases which are small tape size or larger ones on games like Druid 2 and I do have quite a few of the budget releases from companies like Codemasters, Mastertronic, Firebird / Silverbird etc. Most of my C64 stuff was bought back in the 80's, started collecting for it again last year when I got it back from my mother, love the machine.

If you feel like checking out what I have all my pics are uploaded over at Colexions, a site dedicated to classic / retro gaming, toy, comic and everything else collectors from all over the world.

http://colexions.com/?p=mypage&u=iaingrimm&cat=Commodore%2064%20Games&i=866