It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cadaver747: Yes, it sure is!

It was really hard to find :)))
Oohoho, yes, The War in Heaven. That was... quite the game. I remember picking that up at a Christian book store about 10 years ago.
Cadaver747: Yes, it sure is!

It was really hard to find :)))
Exoanthrope: Oohoho, yes, The War in Heaven. That was... quite the game. I remember picking that up at a Christian book store about 10 years ago.
Yep, that's the game! I bought first place after checked the review in local magazine, it was so BAD that I have to check it myself. Because there was absolutely no FPS I couldn't finish from start to end. And guess what, that was the game which taught me a lesson: not every FPS can be completed :)))

Your turn, Exoanthrope!
Cadaver747: Yep, that's the game! I bought first place after checked the review in local magazine, it was so BAD that I have to check it myself. Because there was absolutely no FPS I couldn't finish from start to end. And guess what, that was the game which taught me a lesson: not every FPS can be completed :)))

Your turn, Exoanthrope!
Is it sad that I expected that game to be good? I never heard about it before I got it.

Here's a new one.
Attachments:
c&c.jpg (98 Kb)
Post edited November 25, 2014 by Exoanthrope
Homeworld
Cadaver747: Homeworld
Of course. Back to you!
OK, guess this game!
Attachments:
karateka.jpg (342 Kb)
Cadaver747: OK, guess this game!
It seems this game has a permanent and telling GUI element on the top of the screen that you erased, so I'm probably wrong with my guess, but there's no harm in trying, so ... Gabriel Knight 3?
Leroux: It seems this game has a permanent and telling GUI element on the top of the screen that you erased, so I'm probably wrong with my guess, but there's no harm in trying, so ... Gabriel Knight 3?
Hah-hah... wild guess, I like it :))

However it's not even close. Only lower part (a few pixel lines) were excluded from the actual screenshot. And I did a few in-game *tweaks* (no cheating/modding) in order to make it look slightly different. But anyone familiar with this game should definitely recognize the picture decoration.

1st hint: it's an RPG
Gothic 3?
Zacron: Gothic 3?
Close
Cadaver747: Close
Risen?
Fever_Discordia: Risen?
A little bit colder :)
Arcania...?
Fever_Discordia: Risen?
Cadaver747: A little bit colder :)
I'm just guessing but perhaps Arcania? ;)

EDIT: ninja'd by seconds...
Post edited November 25, 2014 by Ghorpm
Ultima 9?