It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: Oh, and BTW: looking at this screenshot makes me kinda sleepy...
Fever_Discordia: Oh the classy route, rather than a ref to THOSE films - nice!
I don't like THOSE movies but I do like... this thing that my hint is about ;)
Fever_Discordia: Oh the classy route, rather than a ref to THOSE films - nice!
Iain: Another of Andrew Braybrooks games on the C64, released by one of the at the time BT companies!
Yep, also was the subject of a 'Diary of a Game' feature in ZZap 64! for a number of months before release!
Soo... both you and Ghorpm aren't going for it? Is there actually anyone else here who knows these old C64 game besides us 3?
Iain: Another of Andrew Braybrooks games on the C64, released by one of the at the time BT companies!
Fever_Discordia: Yep, also was the subject of a 'Diary of a Game' feature in ZZap 64! for a number of months before release!
Soo... both you and Ghorpm aren't going for it? Is there actually anyone else here who knows these old C64 game besides us 3?
Probably, either that or we are older than a lot of people on here!!

I have it on cassette on the 10 Great Games large card compilationby Beau Jolly that also has Usagi Yojimbo and Druid 2 on it. Personally I couldn't actually get into the game, the huge main sprite always put me off a little and mine is missing the instructions so not 100% sure on game objectives etc.

Need to look on Lemon and see if instructions are linked there.
Fever_Discordia: Yep, also was the subject of a 'Diary of a Game' feature in ZZap 64! for a number of months before release!
Iain: Probably, either that or we are older than a lot of people on here!!

I have it on cassette on the 10 Great Games large card compilationby Beau Jolly that also has Usagi Yojimbo and Druid 2 on it. Personally I couldn't actually get into the game, the huge main sprite always put me off a little and mine is missing the instructions so not 100% sure on game objectives etc.

LOL yeah, I think I had the exact same compilation - I'll post a link once it's been guessed!
Space Quest 2?
Cadaver747: Space Quest 2?
Nope!
Cadaver747: Space Quest 2?
Fever_Discordia: Nope!
Morpheus (1987)

I never had Commodore 64, all we could get in dying USSR were IBM compatible Intel 86/88 CPU based PC (or 286x if your parents work for KGB) and ZX Spectrum (we called it "Sinclair"). Ah, the great times!
Post edited November 24, 2014 by Cadaver747
Fever_Discordia: Nope!
Cadaver747: Morpheus (1987)

I never had Commodore 64, all we could get in dying USSR were IBM compatible Intel 86/88 CPU based PC (or 286x if your parents work for KGB) and ZX Spectrum (we called it "Sinclair"). Ah, the great times!
Yep - it was Morpheus!
Yeah, the Spectrum ZX WAS but Sinclair Research - headed by Sir Clive Sinclair who was a great inventor but not much of a businessman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clive_Sinclair

Sinclair got bought by out by Amstrad - Alan Sugar's company, Alan Sugar is the boss on the UK version of The Apprentice - basically our Donald Trump only more cockney and Jewish

Annnnyway - your go!

As I say, this is the compilation I had:
http://theretrocavern.com/products/10-computer-hits-volume-5-compilation
I think I probably got most play out of Traz, to tell you the truth!
Post edited November 24, 2014 by Fever_Discordia
Cadaver747: Morpheus (1987)

Fever_Discordia: Yep - it was Morpheus!
Yeah, the Spectrum ZX WAS but Sinclair Research - headed by Sir Clive Sinclair who was a great inventor but not much of a businessman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clive_Sinclair

Sinclair got bought by out by Amstrad - Alan Sugar's company, Alan Sugar is the boss on the UK version of The Apprentice - basically our Donald Trump only more cockney and Jewish

Annnnyway - your go!

Fever_Discordia: As I say, this is the compilation I had:
http://theretrocavern.com/products/10-computer-hits-volume-5-compilation
I think I probably got most play out of Traz, to tell you the truth!
Yeah, that's the one I have!!!

Funnily enough that is my mates website (Den - aka Japster on Lemon64 & World of Spectrum), I had been helping him list stuff but due to my health had to stop a few weeks back. I do have a few more C64 titles to list though as I did promise him I would do them.

Druid 2 is my favorite on there, mind you I have the medium sized square shaped clam shell release of it also, one of the games I have had since release and still working great.
Here you go!
Attachments:
Post edited November 24, 2014 by Cadaver747
Cadaver747: Here you go!
Looks like quake
Cadaver747: Here you go!
joseegreg: Looks like quake
There is a slight resemblance, yes. But it's not a Quake game or one of its countless mods.
Here's another one
Attachments:
Cadaver747: Here's another one
Is that that christian game? I think I used to have that...
Cadaver747: Here's another one
Exoanthrope: Is that that christian game? I think I used to have that...
Yes, it sure is!

It was really hard to find :)))
Post edited November 25, 2014 by Cadaver747